Author Topic: AMAZING science lesson from Adams: Environmentalists declare war on photosynthesis in stupefying eff  (Read 679 times)

rangerrebew

AMAZING science lesson from Adams: Environmentalists declare war on photosynthesis in stupefying effort to exterminate all recognizable life on planet Earth

Friday, December 07, 2018 by: Mike Adams   

(Natural News) We were all taught how photosynthesis works in high school… or at least you should have been taught how it works. Photosynthesis is arguably the single most important metabolic process on the planet, and it is from this process that nearly all complex life is sustainted.

Photosynthesis is a process by which plants produce metabolic energy. Using this energy combined with elemental materials pulled from air and soil, they build tree trunks, food crops, leaves, pollen, seeds, stems and everything you’ve come to associate with living plants. Even alga use photosynthesis to grow and divide, which is why microalgae such as spirulina require sunlight to flourish.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-12-07-science-lesson-environmentalists-declare-war-on-photosynthesis.html

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This is A fascinating article that squarely addresses the idiocy of containment of carbon dioxide.

But that again is what greenies wish to do:  kill off all humans as they 'pollute' the earth.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
This is A fascinating article that squarely addresses the idiocy of containment of carbon dioxide.

But that again is what greenies wish to do:  kill off all humans as they 'pollute' the earth.

Do the greenies remain because they aren't human?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Do the greenies remain because they aren't human?
You know, you might have stumbled onto something there.

Maybe the same reason Hillary survives too.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington