Author Topic: DiGenova: Gowdy, Goodlatte 'Two of the Most Ineffective, Feckless, Stupid Overseers' in Congressiona  (Read 382 times)

rangerrebew

DiGenova: Gowdy, Goodlatte 'Two of the Most Ineffective, Feckless, Stupid Overseers' in Congressional History

The decision by House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) and House Oversight Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) to haul former FBI Director James Comey and former Attorney General Loretta Lynch in to testify two weeks before Christmas -- in a lame duck Congress, about Hillary Clinton's email server and alleged Russia-Trump collusion -- is an "embarrassment to all Republicans who believe in legitimate oversight," said attorney and former federal prosecutor Joe diGenova.

“This is all a show by Gowdy and Goodlatte, two of the most ineffective, feckless, stupid overseers in the history of Congress," said diGenova [1], a former U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia. "This is as bad as it gets for Republicans.... Just watching Gowdy on television, I want to slap him across the face."

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/digenova-gowdy-goodlatte-two-most-ineffective-feckless-stupid-overseers

Offline Absalom

Agreed.
By the way their real names are Howdy Doody and Clarabell the Cow.
Assholes like these are the core reason the R's lost 40 Hose seats!!!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
"This is as bad as it gets for Republicans.... Just watching Gowdy on television, I want to slap him across the face."

Apparently, DiGenova has never seen himself on TV. He looks like Ron Jeremy raided Victoria Toensing’s wardrobe collection.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.