Author Topic: Scientists: ‘Falsified’ Climate Models ‘Do Not Employ Known Physics Fully’…‘Don’t Agree With Reality  (Read 509 times)

rangerrebew

Scientists: ‘Falsified’ Climate Models ‘Do Not Employ Known Physics Fully’…‘Don’t Agree With Reality’

By Kenneth Richard on 6. December 2018

Many new scientific papers affirm climate model results conflict with one another, diverge from observations, and aren’t fully rooted in established physics.

Climate models are predicated on the assumption that greenhouse gases exert fundamental control on the Earth’s climate system.  That’s why for decades it’s been predicted that disaster will befall the planet as a consequence of rising CO2 emissions.

http://notrickszone.com/2018/12/06/scientists-falsified-climate-models-do-not-employ-known-physics-fullydont-agree-with-reality/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
‘Falsified’ Climate Models ‘Do Not Employ Known Physics Fully’…‘Don’t Agree With Reality’

Really? Damn!  Who would have EVER guessed?  /sarc
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien