Author Topic: Trump to announce Nauert as new UN ambassador Friday: report  (Read 262 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump to announce Nauert as new UN ambassador Friday: report
« on: December 07, 2018, 02:05:22 am »
Trump to announce Nauert as new UN ambassador Friday: report
By John Bowden - 12/06/18 07:57 PM EST

President Trump will reportedly announce Friday that he has selected State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert to succeed Nikki Haley as the the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.

Fox News reports that Trump will make the announcement Friday morning in a tweet.

Nauert was reported last month to have been offered the job, but no official announcement has yet been made about Haley's replacement.

Nauert's appointment to the top ambassadorship would follow Haley's surprise resignation in October.

The former South Carolina governor said at the time that she had no plans to run for political office in 2020.

“It’s been eight years of intense time and I’m a big believer in term limits,” Haley said at the time. “You have to be selfless enough to know when you step aside and allow someone else to do the job.”

"I will not be running for the office in 2020. I will be campaigning for Trump," she added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/420182-trump-to-announce-nauert-as-new-un-ambassador-friday-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34