Author Topic: Honduran woman, 19, in migrant caravan scales border wall to give birth in US after 2,000-mile trip  (Read 2778 times)

Offline berdie

I'm still trying to understand how a lady as pregnant as she was climbed over a fence. Sure a 19 year old is spunky...but still. :shrug:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm still trying to understand how a lady as pregnant as she was climbed over a fence. Sure a 19 year old is spunky...but still. :shrug:

@berdie

I think it would be pretty easy to do if you have a camera crew that needs a shot,and/or a political crew that needs to send a message.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

@libertybele   I do not.  I saw a piece on Facebook which showed Ted Cruz talking about and supporting the bill.

I am not gonna hold my breath waiting for you or @Chosen Daughter to have any positive thoughts. I'm beginning to think you feed on the negativity. 

Nothing in government happens in two weeks.  This bill will take longer and then it will take a while to actually get the wall built.

I think it will happen.  You girls can go ahead and enjoy your whine fest.

If you want to try to lecture me, you go right ahead as it will be futile and pointless.

You are absolutely correct and made my point.  The bill will take longer and nothing in government happens in two weeks.  By the time the vote comes around, we will have the new and improved House with more Dems.

You can consider me full of negativity, but the REALITY is Dems aren't going to vote in favor of the wall and certainly they sure as heck don't want any of Trump's agenda to succeed.  If you see it any differently, then you go ahead and dream a little more.  I'd rather acknowledge the writing on the wall and brace myself.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
@Sighlass

Are you now trying to twist around on yourself like a snake and suddenly claim love and fornication are the same thing.

There is a reason you selectively quoted me, because you know I made NO such claims without taking my words completely out of context. I purposely quoted exactly what true love (Chapter and verse) was and then pointed out how that passage showed that fornication was NOT in the ballpark of being so. In fact it was the opposite of love.

Quote from: ME
Patient (will wait for right time, ie marriage). It does not dishonor (again, to take the greatest gift a wife can give her husband on their wedding night seems worthy of not selfishly taking if you love someone). What is someone who thinks below the belt (self seeking). Nor would love be someone that boasts they they are a man just because of non-marital sexual relations.

Dishonestly trolling and lying is all you have left it seems. @sneakypete

Stop wasting everyone's time, especially mine.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 05:34:42 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Dishonestly trolling and lying is all you have left it seems. @sneakypete

@Sighlass

Well,I do admit it is hard to quote you without REPEATING a lie.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!