Author Topic: Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano expects Donald Trump Jr. to be indicted  (Read 4991 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Victor Morton - The Washington Times - Updated: 5:55 p.m. on Wednesday, December 5, 2018

The senior judicial analyst at Fox News said Wednesday that he expects Donald Trump Jr. to be indicted — and said the presidential son does too.

In an interview Wednesday on SiriusXM’s “The Dan Abrams Show,” Mr. Napolitano based his speculation on special counsel Robert Mueller’s recommendation that former national security adviser Michael Flynn serve no jail time in light of the “substantial assistance” he had given the probe.

When Mr. Abrams suggested that means Mr. Mueller expects to bring charges against someone in President Trump’s inner circle, Mr. Napolitano replied, “yes.”

“I don’t know who,” Mr. Napolitano said, “but I do know that Donald Jr. has told friends he expects to be indicted.”

“Do you expect he’d be indicted?” Mr. Abrams continued.

“Yes,” Mr. Napolitano replied.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/5/andrew-napolitano-expects-donald-trump-jr-be-indic/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Judge Nappy sowing the seeds of love.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I’m more inclined to think it’d be Don Jr and Kushner.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline skeeter

I guess its too much to ask that Napolitano tell us what the charge will be.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I’m more inclined to think it’d be Don Jr and Kushner.

The MSM is driving that narrative.   Fake News.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
...just in case he has political dreams of his own, no doubt.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
By Victor Morton - The Washington Times - Updated: 5:55 p.m. on Wednesday, December 5, 2018

The senior judicial analyst at Fox News said Wednesday that he expects Donald Trump Jr. to be indicted — and said the presidential son does too.

Busted!!!!!!

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline edpc

The MSM is driving that narrative.   Fake News.

That’s because it makes the most sense. The people Trump trusts most are sycophants, loyalists, and family members. All of them are political neophytes, fairly inept, and not particularly bright.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I don't think the Judge has been right about anything so far
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

That’s because it makes the most sense. The people Trump trusts most are sycophants, loyalists, and family members. All of them are political neophytes, fairly inept, and not particularly bright.

Bless your little pea pick'en little heart. Spoken like a true NT'er.  888high58888

Online Wingnut

I don't think the Judge has been right about anything so far
The senior judicial analyst at Fox News who has been wrong so many times....  Say it isn't so.

Offline ConstitutionRose

As I keep saying...I am no Trump fan.  Indicting a President is a very bad idea.   I have yet to see Trump as criminal in the overt sense.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Oceander

As I keep saying...I am no Trump fan.  Indicting a President is a very bad idea.   I have yet to see Trump as criminal in the overt sense.

The article doesn’t say they expect Trump the president to be indicted, but rather his son, Trump Junior.

Offline edpc

Bless your little pea pick'en little heart. Spoken like a true NT'er.  888high58888

It’s not incorrect, even from a subjective point of view.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The article doesn’t say they expect Trump the president to be indicted, but rather his son, Trump Junior.

Any port in a storm....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Oceander

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Meaning what?

If he can't get the elder, he will be only a little less happy if he gets the younger.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

It’s not incorrect, even from a subjective point of view.

To bad it wasn't written from an objective point of view.

Offline edpc

If he can't get the elder, he will be only a little less happy if he gets the younger.

The elder won’t care. Watch his depositions sometime. He loves to say how uninvolved he was and say how his kids handled it, when things go sideways.

Offline edpc

To bad it wasn't written from an objective point of view.

It wasn’t, but that doesn’t make it any less true. His most trusted group, at on point, consisted of Cohen, Manafort, Giuliani, Kushner, Ivanka, and Jr. It’s a gang of crooks and dolts.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The elder won’t care. Watch his depositions sometime. He loves to say how uninvolved he was and say how his kids handled it, when things go sideways.

Yeah I think it's fair to say the elder won't care.
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

It might be a twofer, if Mueller goes after Ivana we can kill the #metoo movement also.  I certainly don't think he'd seek reelection if his kids are under indictment or about to be.   
     It's for the kids, ya know.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

It wasn’t, but that doesn’t make it any less true. His most trusted group, at on point, consisted of Cohen, Manafort, Giuliani, Kushner, Ivanka, and Jr. It’s a gang of crooks and dolts.

When the media stops presenting stories without objectivity we descend into what we have today.  A distrust of the media.

Offline edpc

When the media stops presenting stories without objectivity we descend into what we have today.  A distrust of the media.

Well, I have the luxury of not being the media.