Author Topic: REPORT: Mueller Panicked Over Abuse Of Power Allegations  (Read 556 times)

rangerrebew

REPORT: Mueller Panicked Over Abuse Of Power Allegations
« on: December 04, 2018, 04:19:21 pm »
REPORT: Mueller Panicked Over Abuse Of Power Allegations
Posted on November 28, 2018 by DCWhispers   

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has overseen a nearly two-year-long investigation that has cost tens of millions of dollars and has produced little to no proof of any actual collusion between the then Trump campaign and Russia. Instead, Mueller has filed silly charges against a handful of Russians who bought some Facebook ads, another charge against a secondary Trump campaign affiliate for lying to the FBI, and most notably, gone back a decade to file charges against short-term Trump campaign manager, Paul Manafort, on bank and tax fraud—none of which relates to the current Trump-Russia collusion investigation. It is the Manafort case that has since created growing whispers of abuse of power by Mr. Mueller as he is said to have become increasingly aggressive in trying to get people to lie in order to set the stage for a full on attack against President Trump.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/report-mueller-panicked-over-abuse-of-power-allegations/#zk1Bb69TpuEbWc1R.99

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: REPORT: Mueller Panicked Over Abuse Of Power Allegations
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 04:26:38 pm »
Stupid Bobby has a history of bungling cases and his team of Clinton donors have had so many disciplinary reviews they are a joke. Now we learn Stupid Bobby is sitting on information to exonerate people. He is finished. 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 04:34:52 pm »
I am praying that this corrupt political operative gets his shoddy tactics exposed and we never have to hear his name again. Abuse of power like the country has seldom seen.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 05:03:17 pm »
I am praying that this corrupt political operative gets his shoddy tactics exposed and we never have to hear his name again. Abuse of power like the country has seldom seen.

I agree. In Mueller we have a man of dual character, someone not easily swayed by facts. He possesses a desperate combination of bureaucratic corruption and professional incompetence rarely seen outside of government.

Democrats are overlooking their next great presidential candidate if you ask me.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 05:05:44 pm »
Stupid Bobby has a history of bungling cases and his team of Clinton donors have had so many disciplinary reviews they are a joke. Now we learn Stupid Bobby is sitting on information to exonerate people. He is finished.

Wouldn't it be something if Mueller ends up being the one to spill the beans on the Clinton Foundation to save his own gnarly arse?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 08:16:09 pm »
I agree. In Mueller we have a man of dual character, someone not easily swayed by facts. He possesses a desperate combination of bureaucratic corruption and professional incompetence rarely seen outside of government.

Democrats are overlooking their next great presidential candidate if you ask me.

He's got the corruption down cold, but he's an old white man. I think they'll go with a candidate whose identity spans as many favored groups as possible.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 08:54:41 pm »

Yes, and he's gotten away with it in the past.  I don't know why he would be panicked now.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 09:42:49 pm »
He's got the corruption down cold, but he's an old white man. I think they'll go with a candidate whose identity spans as many favored groups as possible.

:beer:

And yet Bernie Sanders still polls well. Not being of the democrat bent myself that’s a head scratcher for me.

Certainly the party’s Young Turks are itching to push dinosaurs like Pelosi and Schumer out the door. Only problem is young aspiring democrats are so wacky, they’re like vote repellent for large swaths of the country. Nationally, democrat old party regulars are embarrassed by their next generations.