Author Topic: GOP Senator Schools Snarky Mike Barnicle on Military’s Role in Border Security: “I was stationed at  (Read 362 times)

rangerrebew

GOP Senator Schools Snarky Mike Barnicle on Military’s Role in Border Security: “I was stationed at southern border when serving in the Marines.” [Video]
Dec 1, 2018

REPUBLICAN SENATOR TODD YOUNG OF INDIANA had a big surprise for a snarky Mike Barnicle who asked Young about whether U.S. troops should be serving on the southern border over the holidays:

“Senator, I would like your view on troop deployments, troop deployments here in the United States. We have thousands of soldiers and marines along the border that come from Camp Pendleton, Fort Hood, Fort Bragg, all over the country, It looks like they were there for weeks and weeks to come. They’re eating MREs on Thanksgiving Day. They’re going to be away from their families again on the Christmas holiday. Your view on that troop deployment?”

YOUNG SHOT BACK WITH A GREAT ANSWER:

https://100percentfedup.com/gop-senator-schools-snarky-mike-barnicle-on-militarys-role-in-border-security-i-was-stationed-at-southern-border-when-serving-in-the-marines-video/