Author Topic: Student Group at George Washington U. Wants School to Cover Transgender Surgery  (Read 797 times)

rangerrebew

Student Group at George Washington U. Wants School to Cover Transgender Surgery

Posted by Mike LaChance      Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 1:30pm

“comprehensive transgender & gender non-conforming healthcare rights”

What does this have to do with getting a college education? Nothing, in fact.

The College Fix reports:

Student group wants university to cover transgender surgery procedures

A student group at the George Washington University is demanding that the school alter its insurance policy to cover elective transgender cosmetic surgery, claiming that the exclusion of such surgeries is “wholly unnecessary.”

The group, Graduate Students United, recently launched a petition arguing that the school’s student health policy should cover cosmetic procedures such as elective mastectomies and male breast implants (which the group refers to as “top surgery”), as well as voice modification procedures and hair removal operations. The group refers to these procedures as “comprehensive transgender & gender non-conforming healthcare rights.”

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/12/student-group-at-george-washington-u-wants-school-to-cover-transgender-surgery/

rangerrebew

:banghead:   :bsflag:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
QUite an interesting video here.

https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/1078744200701755392

See link, transgender gets upset at being called "Sir", he kicked something over in the store, I'd think one could be charged with disorderly conduct for how he goes to pieces. I'm sorry, on a personal level for him. A pink shirt but honestly, how would one assume he's a she. An almost lisp too it sounds like.  I'd almost be afraid this guy would get violent.

Online mountaineer

Why does a college offer health insurance to anyone other than its employees?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org