Author Topic: Rudy Guliani tweet calls Donald Trump a traitor  (Read 3045 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Rudy Guliani tweet calls Donald Trump a traitor
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2018, 03:27:54 am »
Thank you for the clarification.

@Chosen Daughter it really doesn't matter at the end of the day whether or not Trump is conservative, liberal or a purple alien with dark green stripes.  He is our GOP president and he is all we have between the leftists and losing the sovereignty of our country.  So far he is managed in most cases to keep them in check.  I remain cautiously optimistic that he will continue to do so.

Hopefully, he'll use the power of a GOP controlled Senate and the power of his pen.  That is provided that Mitch doesn't revert back to his old ways and Romney doesn't mirror McCain.

I realize, understand and agree with your anti-illegal immigration stance.  But IMHO, not supporting this President at this point in time, does that issue absolutely no good.  We can't condemn Trump on illegal immigration while he's still working towards NOT granting asylum and closing our borders.

Giuliani is a snake that slithered into the WH as Trump's lawyer.  He's a NY liberal who had designs on a North American Union highway that would connect Canada, the US and Mexico.  I don't know his current status on this, but it would have made him lot's of money.  This relationship between Trump and Giuliani has raised my concern.  There's a new agreement that Trump just signed between Mexico and Canada and the U.S., waiting to be approved by Congress.  I'd love to know exactly what's in it.

All I can say to you is that I read your reply.  There is a reason when things raise your concern.  Because a whole lot is not right.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2018, 03:30:06 am »
You are a clown show that never ends here at TBR @Chosen Daughter .....

The Internet Uses Rudy Giuliani's Twitter Mistake to Troll Donald Trump

http://time.com/5469780/rudy-giuliani-g20-tweet/

I can't be the clown show that is reserved for Trump and his liberal swamp dwellers and criminals only.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2018, 03:41:41 am »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2018, 04:01:05 am »
My brain, it hurts from this.  I just can't...

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2018, 04:07:08 am »
Thanks Mystery

So Giuliani made a mistake leaving out a space, it turns into a URL which some troll buys to insert an anti-Trump message.

Fruity Rudi then blames Twitter for his own mistake and makes himself look the idiot almost as bad as Trump sometimes does. Trump supporters rightfully point out Rudi probable didn't condemn the hand that fed him but left out that Rudi is just as much an bumbling fool on the internet as the rest of us are (except we probable don't pay someone to make sure we don't stick our feet in our mouths).

Next... one can hardly wait. 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2018, 04:28:25 am »
I can't be the clown show that is reserved for Trump and his liberal swamp dwellers and criminals only.

Right. You took some ham handed internet prank as the gospel without so much as an ounce of curiosity at its veracity.

I can't tell you how much I enjoy that mega fail of yours. Now please spin off the rails with some more Trump Hate memes so I can laugh at you some more.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2018, 04:52:52 am »
Thanks Mystery

So Giuliani made a mistake leaving out a space, it turns into a URL which some troll buys to insert an anti-Trump message.

Fruity Rudi then blames Twitter for his own mistake and makes himself look the idiot almost as bad as Trump sometimes does. Trump supporters rightfully point out Rudi probable didn't condemn the hand that fed him but left out that Rudi is just as much an bumbling fool on the internet as the rest of us are (except we probable don't pay someone to make sure we don't stick our feet in our mouths).

Next... one can hardly wait.

Fruity Rudi.  Appropriate.

I love your avatar.  I feel like I am talking to the cool cat.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2018, 07:01:38 am »
It is extremely simple to determine what you believe @Chosen Daughter and that is anything negative you can find about anyone you don't like.  I just can't figure out who you like.

I like Ben Sasse.  I like the way he believes in rule of law.  His love for country and family.  He is believable because he is real.  A breath of fresh air.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2018, 07:28:08 am »
I like Ben Sasse.  I like the way he believes in rule of law.  His love for country and family.  He is believable because he is real.  A breath of fresh air.

Breath of fresh air? He is full of hot air. All he does is Twit and give bizarre interviews as some angry crank but he has done absolutely zero to advance any of the shit he talks about. His record is nonexistent. That is why he has been underwater in his state and will absolutely either lose in a Primary or not run for a second term. Nebraska hates him. He gave up a spot on the Agriculture Committee so he could pimp himself on the higher profile Judiciary. If you don't know this Nebraska only gives a shit about corn and football, not judges.

https://www.omaha.com/news/nation/morton/as-a-frequent-critic-of-senate-ben-sasse-faces-a/article_aeed4c71-3810-5c0b-a04c-fe87e03fe675.html

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2018, 07:36:39 am »
Breath of fresh air? He is full of hot air. All he does is Twit and give bizarre interviews as some angry crank but he has done absolutely zero to advance any of the shit he talks about. His record is nonexistent. That is why he has been underwater in his state and will absolutely either lose in a Primary or not run for a second term. Nebraska hates him. He gave up a spot on the Agriculture Committee so he could pimp himself on the higher profile Judiciary. If you don't know this Nebraska only gives a shit about corn and football, not judges.

https://www.omaha.com/news/nation/morton/as-a-frequent-critic-of-senate-ben-sasse-faces-a/article_aeed4c71-3810-5c0b-a04c-fe87e03fe675.html

No article. 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2018, 07:40:19 am »
No article.

Looks like an article from Ben's hometown paper to me.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2018, 04:19:02 pm »
Rudy Giuliani accuses Twitter of conspiracy after troll took over an accidental link

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/5/rudy-giuliani-accuses-twitter-of-conspiracy-after-/

Giuliani accidentally created a link, with a typo. Some observant person creates a parody site with it and Rudy complains of being hacked. He is some great cyber security expert.    *****rollingeyes*****
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2018, 04:30:48 pm »
That's really good Frank.  When you don't have logic just accuse people of drug abuse.  I have no idea why Rudy reposted a link that said Trump was a traitor.  But as you can see he probably does think so.  Rudy's idea's about Immigration and abortion are polar opposite of what Trump says he believes.  So it isn't really that far fetched that Rudy would believe Trump is a traitor.  Most liberals do.

I don't think you are a drug user @Chosen Daughter but it could explain some of your twisted logic.  Rudy has been pro-Trump for a long time and we have no idea what Rudy's current positions on immigration or abortion are, but, anyway, that has very little to do with whether or not he supports Trump and he obviously does.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.