Author Topic: Rudy Guliani tweet calls Donald Trump a traitor  (Read 3042 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Rudy Guliani tweet calls Donald Trump a traitor
« on: December 04, 2018, 04:29:59 am »
I tried it.  The G20 link on his twitter page does go to a screen that calls the President a traitor to the United States.

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Rudy Guliani tweet calls Donald Trump a traitor
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 04:35:13 am »
LOL. Total fabricated bullshit. If you buy that Rudy thinks Donny is a traitor Chosen you got real problems.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 04:57:46 am »
LOL. Total fabricated bullshit. If you buy that Rudy thinks Donny is a traitor Chosen you got real problems.

Well I am not the first to notice but its still there. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 04:59:40 am »
I tried it.  The G20 link on his twitter page does go to a screen that calls the President a traitor to the United States.

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to see, @Chosen Daughter.  I see Guliani's Twitter page and list of tweets, but nothing about G20.  He's not a very frequent tweeter. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 05:02:31 am »
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to see, @Chosen Daughter.  I see Guliani's Twitter page and list of tweets, but nothing about G20.  He's not a very frequent tweeter.

 Rudy Giuliani Retweeted 

Rudy Giuliani‏Verified accountï‚™ @RudyGiuliani · Nov 30 

Mueller filed an indictment just as the President left for http://G-20.In  July he indicted the Russians who will never come here just before he left for Helsinki.Either could have been done earlier or later. Out of control!Supervision please?

« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 05:03:29 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 05:06:26 am »
Oh, I see now.  I sort of doubt Rudy did that though somebody sure did.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 05:10:12 am »

Exactly. Twit is so openly hostile to the Right that they are just arbitrarily banning people without reason. We're supposed to believe none of the Twit management would molest Rudy's account for their own fun?

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 05:16:46 am »

Well here's the thing.  Frank says if I believe Rudy thinks Donny is a traitor?  Well Rudy isn't a Republican and far from Conservative.  Just like Cohen he's another liberal.  So what is Donny?

Rudy Giuliani: Lifelong Liberal

By GEORGE J. MARLIN
  | 04/16/2007 06:33 PM EDT

Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani has been barnstorming the nation, claiming the Ronald Reagan mantle. Recent opinion polls suggest his campaign is striking a chord with the GOP's rank and file but indicate most Republicans don't really know where Mr. Giuliani stands on key issues.

Those who do know are glossing over some very striking philosophical flaws -- at least from a truly conservative perspective. Rudy not only supports abortion but also has advocated for partial-birth abortion and government funding of abortion. He favors gun control, gay rights, domestic partnerships and bias-crime laws. And that's just a short list.

As a conservative activist who has observed Giuliani for many years (and who ran against him in the 1993 mayoral election), I can say categorically that he is not now, nor has he ever been, a conservative. In my judgment, his record leaves no doubt that he's a lifelong liberal.

https://www.politico.com/story/2007/04/rudy-giuliani-lifelong-liberal-003546

It isn't simple to determine what Trumps liberal friends believe.  It isn't simple to know what Donny believes either with the people he surrounds himself with.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 05:19:54 am »
Well here's the thing.  Frank says if I believe Rudy thinks Donny is a traitor?  Well Rudy isn't a Republican and far from Conservative.  Just like Cohen he's another liberal.  So what is Donny?

Are you some sort of simpleton? Read that Twit feed. It is nonstop slamming of Stupid Bobby and defending Trump. The Twit with the hyperlink in it is defending Trump. Trump and Rudy have been buds for decades. What you are selling doesn't add up because it is fabricated bullshit for the feeble minded.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2018, 05:44:43 am »
Are you some sort of simpleton? Read that Twit feed. It is nonstop slamming of Stupid Bobby and defending Trump. The Twit with the hyperlink in it is defending Trump. Trump and Rudy have been buds for decades. What you are selling doesn't add up because it is fabricated bullshit for the feeble minded.

Right Frank I saw an opportunity and I took it on.  Because its a good opportunity to point out what Trumps buds believe.  I am playing hardball.  I am holding Trumps feet to the fire on the eve of a new government funding.  I want to know how his good bud lawyer friends fit into the picture?

Trump was elected for his rhetoric to stop illegal immigration.  Trump is going to stop sanctuary cities?  Well when those Circuit judges make rulings against his positions what does Rudy stand for?

Immigration[edit]

As prosecutor under the Reagan administration in the 1980s, Giuliani defended the administration's position to keep thousands of Haitian refugees in detention centers rather than granting them asylum after they fled the regime of Jean-Claude Duvalier.[92]

Giuliani was a strong defender of illegal immigrants' rights as mayor, fighting for them to be allowed to use public services and attend public schools. But he has changed some of his position on the 2007 campaign trail.[92]

As Mayor of New York City, Giuliani encouraged hardworking illegal immigrants to move to New York City.[93] He said:

Some of the hardest-working and most productive people in this city are undocumented aliens. If you come here and you work hard and you happen to be in an undocumented status, you're one of the people who we want in this city. You're somebody that we want to protect, and we want you to get out from under what is often a life of being like a fugitive, which is really unfair.[93]

He pressed for $12 million to start a city agency which would help immigrants gain citizenship. He defended the city's policy of not allowing police and hospital workers to ask about citizenship status.[94]

In 1996, Giuliani said, "Indeed, the whole process of immigration is something the Republican Party should embrace."[95] In the same year, at a public talk at the John F. Kennedy School of Government he said, "We're never, ever going to be able to totally control immigration in a country that is as large as ours." He went on to say, "If you were to totally control immigration into the United States, you might very well destroy the economy of the United States, because you'd have to inspect everything and everyone in every way possible."[96]

Giuliani sued the federal government on October 11, 1996 for what he called unconstitutional provisions against immigrants.[97][98] In announcing his lawsuit he said,

"I believe the anti-immigration movement in America is one of our most serious public problems." He added: "I am speaking out and filing this action because I believe that a threat to immigration can be a threat to the future of our country."[99][100]

Giuliani said that the Immigration and Naturalization Service "do nothing with those names but terrorize people." His lawsuit against the new immigration law claimed that the new federal requirement to report illegal immigrants violated the Tenth Amendment. He said that the law, as well as the Welfare Reform Act, were "inherently unfair."[101] He pursued this lawsuit to the U.S. Supreme Court, but he lost the case.[102] [103]

In 1996 Giuliani voiced his support for New York City's sanctuary city policy saying:

[it] protects undocumented immigrants in New York City from being reported to the INS while they are using city services that are critical for their health and safety, and for the health and safety of the entire city...There are times when undocumented immigrants must have a substantial degree of protection.[104]

In 1997, Giuliani signed a statement of principles which read, "The new laws recently passed by Congress and signed into law by the President unfairly target immigrants in the United States by severely limiting their access to many federal benefits which citizens are entitled to receive." and "Since legal immigrants work and pay taxes like American citizens, they should be entitled to temporary assistance when they fall into personal difficulty. Furthermore, the denial of federal assistance to legal immigrants in need is patently unfair and arguably unconstitutional and inhumane."[105] In 1998, Giuliani argued for expanding Medicare, SSI and foodstamp benefits to legal immigrants and also, "Providing full Medicaid coverage to Prucol aliens with HIV/AIDS and other chronic illnesses"[106]

In April 2006, Giuliani went on the record as favoring the US Senate's comprehensive immigration plan which includes a path to citizenship and a guest worker plan. He rejected the US House approach because he does not think House Resolution 4437 could be enforced. [107][108][109]

In February 2007, in a meeting with California Republicans, Giuliani was quoted as saying "We need a [border] fence, and a highly technological one."[110] Giuliani also reiterated his support for some sort of path to citizenship for certain illegal immigrants after a process to be determined, but added that at the end of the process the immigrants should "display the ability to read and write English" and must assimilate into American society. In 2000, Giuliani said, "I wish that we would actually make America more open to immigrants."[111] He does not believe in deportation of illegal immigrants and advocates a "tamper-proof" national ID card and database for illegal immigrants.[92]

On September 7, 2007, during a CNN interview, he said that illegal immigrants are not criminals.[112]

On the topic of legal immigration, in June 2007 Giuliani rejected Tom Tancredo's calls for a temporary stop of legal immigration. Giuliani stated: "We should always be open to legal immigration."[113] In September 2007, Giuliani affirmed that legal immigration should be increased.[114]

In 2018, working as President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, Giuliani disagreed with the Trump administration's separation of children from their parents, and he publicly supported "a pathway to citizenship for most of the millions of undocumented immigrants already living in the United States."[115] Giuliani said that a comprehensive immigration bill would solve the border crises, and noted his record of supporting a pathway to citizenship in the past.[116]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Rudy_Giuliani#Immigration
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 05:45:17 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 05:53:19 am »
Its always excuse this person who works for Trump.  Or that.  All of his liberal friends and family.  And we are back to the truth, what people missed in the beginning.  The big beautiful door.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2018, 06:23:38 am »
Its always excuse this person who works for Trump.  Or that.  All of his liberal friends and family.  And we are back to the truth, what people missed in the beginning.  The big beautiful door.

Yeah. You got Trump now. I see this story breaking all over the place. By all over the place I mean a 4 Chan pottery throwing post.

If you can set your crack pipe down long enough to come up with a cogent argument why Rudy would put this hyperlink into a Tweet defending Trump and slamming Stupid Bobby (which you so far haven't even gotten remotely effing close to in your irrational blathering posts) I will agree with you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2018, 06:59:43 am »
Yeah. You got Trump now. I see this story breaking all over the place. By all over the place I mean a 4 Chan pottery throwing post.

If you can set your crack pipe down long enough to come up with a cogent argument why Rudy would put this hyperlink into a Tweet defending Trump and slamming Stupid Bobby (which you so far haven't even gotten remotely effing close to in your irrational blathering posts) I will agree with you.

That's really good Frank.  When you don't have logic just accuse people of drug abuse.  I have no idea why Rudy reposted a link that said Trump was a traitor.  But as you can see he probably does think so.  Rudy's idea's about Immigration and abortion are polar opposite of what Trump says he believes.  So it isn't really that far fetched that Rudy would believe Trump is a traitor.  Most liberals do.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2018, 01:14:36 pm »
Frank, what was it you were the ambassador of?

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2018, 03:34:25 pm »
And speaking of liberals and Trump its crazy nobody questions Trumps love for the most liberal leaning politicians and lawyers.  How does that fit with campaign promises?

Clingons like Grahamnesy and Guliani. (Cohen, Amorosa.......) This little "witch Hunt" has worked for Trump.  He was able to get rid of Conservative Jeff Sessions who was actually doing great work on illegal immigration.  There was no question that Trumps little lap dog Lindsey Graham told Sessions to recuse himself.  The "witch hunt" has kept everyone busy defending Trump while nothing was done on illegal immigration.  This Mueller investigation was just what Trump needed to do nothing.  The first caravan in April came and illegals went their merry way to whatever destination in the US.  No border wall.  Trump said he wouldn't sign spending bills he did.

Drain the swamp.  Nothing more swampy than the presidents criminals and liberals.  There is truth to united we stand, divided we fall.  Trump targeted Conservatives from the beginning.  All the while doing nothing on his key issues. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2018, 03:44:04 pm »

Rudy Giuliani: Lifelong Liberal

By GEORGE J. MARLIN
  | 04/16/2007 06:33 PM EDT

Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani has been barnstorming the nation, claiming the Ronald Reagan mantle. Recent opinion polls suggest his campaign is striking a chord with the GOP's rank and file but indicate most Republicans don't really know where Mr. Giuliani stands on key issues.

Those who do know are glossing over some very striking philosophical flaws -- at least from a truly conservative perspective. Rudy not only supports abortion but also has advocated for partial-birth abortion and government funding of abortion. He favors gun control, gay rights, domestic partnerships and bias-crime laws. And that's just a short list.

As a conservative activist who has observed Giuliani for many years (and who ran against him in the 1993 mayoral election), I can say categorically that he is not now, nor has he ever been, a conservative. In my judgment, his record leaves no doubt that he's a lifelong liberal.

https://www.politico.com/story/2007/04/rudy-giuliani-lifelong-liberal-003546

It isn't simple to determine what Trumps liberal friends believe.  It isn't simple to know what Donny believes either with the people he surrounds himself with.

It is extremely simple to determine what you believe @Chosen Daughter and that is anything negative you can find about anyone you don't like.  I just can't figure out who you like.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2018, 03:48:50 pm »
That's really good Frank.  When you don't have logic just accuse people of drug abuse.  I have no idea why Rudy reposted a link that said Trump was a traitor.  But as you can see he probably does think so.  Rudy's idea's about Immigration and abortion are polar opposite of what Trump says he believes.  So it isn't really that far fetched that Rudy would believe Trump is a traitor.  Most liberals do.

You are a clown show that never ends here at TBR @Chosen Daughter .....

The Internet Uses Rudy Giuliani's Twitter Mistake to Troll Donald Trump

http://time.com/5469780/rudy-giuliani-g20-tweet/

A punctuation error in a recent tweet written by Rudy Giuliani has turned into an opportunity for the Internet to roast Donald Trump.

In a tweet sent out last Friday afternoon criticizing Robert Mueller and his investigation about Russia’s alleged involvement in the 2016 presidential election, Giuliani writes at length about Trump’s attendance at the G-20 summit, but it appears he put a little less effort into making sure that his tweet had the correct punctuation.

Specifically, he didn’t bother to put a space between the period ending one sentence and the first word of his next sentence — which inadvertently created a hyperlink.

As is wont to happen on the Internet, some internet savvy person saw the creation of this link and a golden opportunity to troll Giuliani and the Trump administration. The URL was purchased and then used to send a single message about how they felt about the president, reading: “Donald J. Trump is a traitor to our country.”

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2018, 04:58:03 pm »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2018, 05:06:47 pm »
Pretty funny.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2018, 05:18:23 pm »
This story has been out a couple days.....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/someone-turned-rudy-giuliani-apos-205600326.html

Thank you for the clarification.

@Chosen Daughter it really doesn't matter at the end of the day whether or not Trump is conservative, liberal or a purple alien with dark green stripes.  He is our GOP president and he is all we have between the leftists and losing the sovereignty of our country.  So far he is managed in most cases to keep them in check.  I remain cautiously optimistic that he will continue to do so.

Hopefully, he'll use the power of a GOP controlled Senate and the power of his pen.  That is provided that Mitch doesn't revert back to his old ways and Romney doesn't mirror McCain.

I realize, understand and agree with your anti-illegal immigration stance.  But IMHO, not supporting this President at this point in time, does that issue absolutely no good.  We can't condemn Trump on illegal immigration while he's still working towards NOT granting asylum and closing our borders.

Giuliani is a snake that slithered into the WH as Trump's lawyer.  He's a NY liberal who had designs on a North American Union highway that would connect Canada, the US and Mexico.  I don't know his current status on this, but it would have made him lot's of money.  This relationship between Trump and Giuliani has raised my concern.  There's a new agreement that Trump just signed between Mexico and Canada and the U.S., waiting to be approved by Congress.  I'd love to know exactly what's in it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2018, 05:22:16 pm »
Wouldn't it be better form for Rudy to resign as Trump's attorney before calling his boss a "traitor?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2018, 05:25:58 pm »
Wouldn't it be better form for Rudy to resign as Trump's attorney before calling his boss a "traitor?"

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2018, 05:30:43 pm »
That's really good Frank.  When you don't have logic just accuse people of drug abuse. 

Well, we did have a a Member openly boast of being high on pot whenever he posts on TBR, so there's that.  He's a Millennial lefty.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2018, 05:33:47 pm »
A whole lot in the news about this. It doesn't seem that important to sort through.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2018, 02:48:04 am »

@Frank Cannon

Rudy Giuliani
‏Verified account @RudyGiuliani
2h2 hours ago

Twitter allowed someone to invade my text with a disgusting anti-President message. The same thing-period no space-occurred later and it didn’t happen. Don’t tell me they are not committed cardcarrying anti-Trumpers. Time Magazine also may fit that description. FAIRNESS PLEASE
8,037 replies 1,548 retweets 3,870 likes
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 02:49:15 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self