Author Topic: 2 San Diego Teens Among 3 People Tortured, Killed Execution-Style During Trip to Mexico  (Read 2031 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
2 San Diego Teens Among 3 People Tortured, Killed Execution-Style During Trip to Mexico
POSTED 12:05 PM, NOVEMBER 29, 2018, BY LOS ANGELES TIMES, UPDATED AT 01:56PM, NOVEMBER 29, 2018

Two San Diego teenagers and their Tijuana friend who set out for Ensenada for a Friday barbecue were shot and killed execution-style early Sunday at a Tijuana apartment complex, according to family members, school officials and Mexican media reports.

Juan Suarez-Ojeda and Christopher Alexis Gomez are seen in photos posted to a GoFundMe page.

The victims were Christopher Alexis Gomez, 17, a football player in his senior year at O’Farrell Charter High School in Encanto; Juan Suarez-Ojeda, who graduated from Ingenuity Charter School in Encanto earlier this year; and an 18-year-old Tijuana man whose name was not available, according to Gomez’s cousin Katheryn Garcia.

More at:   https://ktla.com/2018/11/29/2-san-diego-teens-tortured-killed-execution-style-during-trip-to-mexico/

Just more senseless violence out of Mexico.  Tijuana, I saw some stats on how they are in a big cartel drug war down there. Hmmn, and the refugees likewise, came up to TJ. God Rest Their Souls and Comfort Their Families.

Some of these stories I pass by, wherever on the planet they are from. But this appears pretty hideous, really.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 03:38:53 am by TomSea »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The only reason I can think of for a Mexican drug cartel to torture and murder a couple of Mexican teens living in the US is that the teens were drug mules,and stealing product.

That will get you tortured and killed 10 times out of 10.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

The only reason I can think of for a Mexican drug cartel to torture and murder a couple of Mexican teens living in the US is that the teens were drug mules,and stealing product.

By their last names and their 'friendship' in Tijuana, you are probably correct.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
By their last names and their 'friendship' in Tijuana, you are probably correct.

@libertybele

Even though they were in that awkward state between being a child and being an adult,they really should have known better than to get involved with those people.

The end result is a couple of former "up and coming young cholos are now a couple of down and rotting cholos.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

Still, a day trip from the border to Ensenada for lobster & a beer was pretty routine thirty years ago. Never heard about this kind of stuff happening.

Offline Applewood

Still, a day trip from the border to Ensenada for lobster & a beer was pretty routine thirty years ago. Never heard about this kind of stuff happening.

I have family which routinely vacation in Mexico. They go to the resorts and rave about the beaches.  I think they're nuts.  If I want to go to the beach, there are plenty of good ones in the US.  And while there is crime anywhere, I feel a heckuva lot safer on a beach in the US. 

Offline skeeter

I have family which routinely vacation in Mexico. They go to the resorts and rave about the beaches.  I think they're nuts.  If I want to go to the beach, there are plenty of good ones in the US.  And while there is crime anywhere, I feel a heckuva lot safer on a beach in the US.

Today I'd as soon rent an AirBnB on the coast of the Red Sea than I would vacation in Mexico.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If anyone tells you that they are going on 'Vacation' to Mexico.
ask them to include you in their will

might as well get their stuff, before the Mexicans do
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

I think they are nuts as well.  I also have family that take yearly cruises and rave about their experiences and claim that these cruises are so safe! Mexcio, Bahamas, Jamaica, Haiti, Bermuda, St. Thomas, etc.,?? No thank you.  We booked a cruise a couple of years ago and after checking out the u.s. gov't warnings cancelled and have no desire.  Hawaii and Alaska would be about it.

I wouldn't travel or vacation outside of the U.S. and even while traveling or vacationing in the U.S., I remain cautious.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

I think they are nuts as well.  I also have family that take yearly cruises and rave about their experiences and claim that these cruises are so safe! Mexcio, Bahamas, Jamaica, Haiti, Bermuda, St. Thomas, etc.,?? No thank you.  We booked a cruise a couple of years ago and after checking out the u.s. gov't warnings cancelled and have no desire.  Hawaii and Alaska would be about it.

I wouldn't travel or vacation outside of the U.S. and even while traveling or vacationing in the U.S., I remain cautious.

I took five cruises during my working years, the last one was in 1999 -  a Mediterranean cruise.  Had a fabulous time on all of them and did not feel unsafe.  But even back them, our shore excursions were carefully planned group tours where we all stuck together.  The tour operators only took us to certain safe places and didn't let us out of their sight.   

Today in my old age I don't know if I would cruise even if I could afford it and it's not just that the countries are unsafe..  Heck even the ships aren't safe.  For a while there were numerous accident reports and reports of widespread illness.  There have also been a few assaults and robberies.    Seems nowadays the cruise lines are cutting corners and putting their passengers at risk.   

Offline TomSea

US couple killed by gas leak at Mexico rental
Updated 8:54 pm PST, Friday, November 30, 2018

It was the latest in a series of deaths of vacationers in Mexico due to faulty gas installations. Last March, an Iowa couple and their two children died from a gas leak in a water heater at a rented condo in Mexico's Caribbean coast resort of Tulum. In 2010, an improperly installed gas line caused an explosion at a hotel in the nearby town of Playa del Carmen that killed five Canadian tourists and two Mexicans.

Read more at: https://www.sfgate.com/news/world/article/US-couple-killed-by-gas-leak-at-Mexico-rental-13436043.php

And a Canadian with a Colombian wife was shot down in Mexico City. I guess, the spouse was not hurt.

https://www.diariodemexico.com/ejecutan-extranjero-en-estacionamiento-de-santa-fe

Other articles indicate he's Canadian if it is not clear here. Apparently, he had a very nice car as well. It makes one wonder what they were doing there.

rangerrebew

Two San Diego teens killed execution-style in triple slaying in Tijuana

Alex RigginsContact Reporter

Two San Diego teenagers who took a Black Friday trip to Ensenada were shot and killed execution-style in a triple homicide Sunday morning at a Tijuana apartment complex, according to family members, school officials and Mexican media reports.

The victims were Christopher Alexis Gomez, 17, a football player in his senior year at O’Farrell Charter High School in Encanto, and Juan Suarez-Ojeda, who graduated from Ingenuity Charter School in Encanto earlier this year.

The third victim was an 18-year-old Tijuana man, according to Gomez’s cousin Katheryn Garcia. The trio had gone together to a barbecue in Ensenada on Friday and were supposed to return that same night.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/two-san-diego-teens-killed-execution-style-triple-slaying-tijuana-367083/

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This is months old... will you stop spamming this crap rangerrebew?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is months old... will you stop spamming this crap rangerrebew?
37 days, but not "months". First I heard of it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
How did youmiss that story?
Countdown to Resignation

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How did youmiss that story?
I have been in the desert, in the mountains, and out on the plains, but not in front of a teevee, nor even a computer much until this week.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
It wasn't going to be mainstream news (bad narrative) but it was an internet sensation.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline LadyLiberty

Offline MOD8

Topics merged.

Offline LadyLiberty

Coincidentally ran across this update that was reported two days ago: Three men arrested in Tijuana for murder of San Diego teens https://www.10news.com/news/local-news/san-diego-news/three-men-arrested-in-tijuana-for-murder-of-san-diego-teens

Offline TomSea

So indeed, the story needed updating and they have 3 suspects. They do look like the kind that would do something demonic like this.

Sometimes, one hears of Mexican police catching someone for a crime and one wonders, "did they really do it?", but they look guilty fwiw.