Author Topic: Defiant Jerome Corsi willing to die in jail over Mueller standoff  (Read 546 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Defiant Jerome Corsi willing to die in jail over Mueller standoff
by Caitlin Yilek
 | November 30, 2018 09:38 PM

Right-wing conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi said he would rather die in jail than take a plea deal for allegedly lying to special counsel Robert Mueller.

Corsi, a key part of Mueller’s investigation into whether there was a connection between WikiLeaks and President Trump’s inner circle, plans on fighting the charge that he lied under oath to Mueller’s team. Mueller’s team believes Corsi had knowledge of emails hacked from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s personal Gmail account and shared information with Trump confidant Roger Stone.

“If I have to die in jail over this to get the point across to the American people this is not the standard of justice in America I grew up with, I’ll die in jail. I will not swear before a judge to a lie,” Corsi told Fox Business Network on Friday.

Corsi has said he did not willfully mislead federal investigators during questioning. He revealed earlier this week that he had rejected a plea deal from Mueller.

Corsi’s legal team on Thursday said it was planning to file a criminal complaint against Mueller that would claim Mueller and his team were asking the conspiracy theorist to lie, the Hill reported. Larry Klayman, the founder of the conservative watchdog organizations Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, who joined Corsi’s legal team this week, would not disclose what lie the special counsel had allegedly asked Corsi to tell.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/defiant-jerome-corsi-willing-to-die-in-jail-over-mueller-standoff
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Defiant Jerome Corsi willing to die in jail over Mueller standoff
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 04:16:10 am »
Corsi may be one "witness" too far.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Defiant Jerome Corsi willing to die in jail over Mueller standoff
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 04:14:00 pm »
I'm glad that Corsi has come forward to expose the outrageous tactics of the Mueller investigation- it is indeed show me the man and I'll find a crime. That this atrocity has continued is beyond belief.

Principles matter. Words matter.