Author Topic: Trump Organization offered Putin $50M penthouse in Trump Tower Moscow in 2016  (Read 552 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Organization offered Putin $50M penthouse in Trump Tower Moscow in 2016
by Anna Giaritelli
 | November 29, 2018 08:19 PM

President Trump's company had been in talks with a representative of Russian President Vladimir Putin during the 2016 campaign about giving him a $50 million penthouse unit in Trump Tower Moscow for free, according to a report published Thursday evening.

Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen had discussed the proposal with Putin's press secretary Dmitry Peskov, two federal law enforcement officials with knowledge of the potential deal told BuzzFeed.

The proposal was made during the Trump Organization's negotiations to build a luxurious 100-story development in Moscow, a real-estate project Trump had tried to make happen for three decades.

On Oct. 28, 2015, the night of the third Republican primary presidential debate, Trump signed a letter of intent that gave the green light on a plan to build a massive tower in Moscow.

Court documents show Cohen spoke with an unnamed Russian government official on Jan. 20, 2016, for 20 minutes. The lawyer then “requested assistance in moving the project forward, both in securing land to build the proposed tower and financing the construction."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-organization-offered-putin-50m-penthouse-in-trump-tower-moscow-in-2016
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Oh, I get it! I am a very good developer, happily living my life, when I see our Country going in the wrong direction (to put it mildly). Against all odds, I decide to run for President & continue to run my business-very legal & very cool, talked about it on the campaign trail...

....Lightly looked at doing a building somewhere in Russia. Put up zero money, zero guarantees and didn’t do the project. Witch Hunt!

3:59 AM - Nov 30, 2018

‘Very legal & very cool.’

How did the Russians ever resist that Don Draper-esque pitch?    *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 02:45:54 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.