Author Topic: Secret Service Visits Tom Arnold After Trump Tweets  (Read 2097 times)

Offline mrclose

Secret Service Visits Tom Arnold After Trump Tweets
« on: November 26, 2018, 10:15:49 pm »

The nice and pleasant Tom Arnold! :rolling:

On October 25, as federal agencies, including the Secret Service, were on a fierce hunt for the person who sent pipe bombs to the Clintons, the Obamas, billionaire George Soros, and other Donald Trump critics, two Secret Service agents grilled comedian and actor Tom Arnold to determine if he posed a threat to the president. And they delivered him a warning that was also appropriate for the man they are duty-bound to protect: Tweets can encourage violence. Mother Jones's Washington D.C. bureau chief David Corn reports.

! No longer available

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Secret Service Visits Tom Arnold After Trump Tweets
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 10:36:05 pm »
The man is a mental midget.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 10:47:34 pm »
He and a few thousand other Tweeters deserve USSS visits.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 10:50:50 pm »
The man is a mental midget.
When I have seen him interviewed, it is so completely obvious that he is high as a kite. Based on experience with dealing with addicts, my first guess would be Crystal Meth, but Heroin and Cocaine is probably in the mix as well. He can't sit still without twitching and jerking around. He can't complete an intelligent sentence or a complete thought. Mumbling and suddenly pausing during the conversation. These are clear signs of drug abuse. The guy was never a genius to begin with. Throw in drug abuse and now he is an unintelligible nitwit.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 02:28:39 am »
He and a few thousand other Tweeters deserve USSS visits.

i was banned from posting on tweety birds feed  for over 5 hours.....for referring to melanie as his third concubine.....imagine that.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2018, 11:22:50 am »
When I have seen him interviewed, it is so completely obvious that he is high as a kite. Based on experience with dealing with addicts, my first guess would be Crystal Meth, but Heroin and Cocaine is probably in the mix as well. He can't sit still without twitching and jerking around. He can't complete an intelligent sentence or a complete thought. Mumbling and suddenly pausing during the conversation. These are clear signs of drug abuse. The guy was never a genius to begin with. Throw in drug abuse and now he is an unintelligible nitwit.

Read somewhere that Arnold is now clean and sober.  Might be a lie or it might be that his brain is screwed up permanently from the effects of drugs and/or alcohol over the years. 

Of course, having been married to Roseanne at one time could permanently scramble anyone's brain cells.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 11:23:27 am by Applewood »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2018, 03:19:53 pm »
Read somewhere that Arnold is now clean and sober.  Might be a lie or it might be that his brain is screwed up permanently from the effects of drugs and/or alcohol over the years. 

Of course, having been married to Roseanne at one time could permanently scramble anyone's brain cells.

@Applewood

I suspect a combination of a fried brain and a desperate desire to continue to be hired by the anti-American globalists that run Hollywood.

Truth to tell,I suspect the desire to show they are "company men/company women" so they can get another gig is why we see more than a few fading stars desperately jumping in front of cameras to attack conservatives.

"Selfish self-interest" wins every time with a group of people not known for self-sacrifice.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 03:20:52 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2018, 03:48:01 pm »
Tom Arnold did a completely 'nutty' interview with Poppy Harlow on CNN. YouTube, following in the footsteps of the Chinese dictators they support, deleted the video of the interview like the good little communist authoritarians that they are. However, for some reason Twitter still has it. You can see it here. The guy is rambling about tapes, and conspiracies, and all kinds of mentally delusional crap. He seems to be living in a fantasy world, and he is utterly desperate for attention of any kind.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2018/06/22/michael-cohens-photo-tom-arnold-fuels-trump-tape-speculation/727345002/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2018, 05:04:47 pm »
  He seems to be living in a fantasy world, and he is utterly desperate for attention of any kind.

@240B

Well,he DID marry Roseanne,and that's a good first clue as to mental instability big enough Ray Charles could see it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2018, 05:18:02 pm »
i was banned from posting on tweety birds feed  for over 5 hours.....for referring to melanie as his third concubine.....imagine that.

@MeshugeMikey

You are pretty quick with the ban-hammer when you have the authority, so one would think you might be a little more understanding of Tweety Bird.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2018, 05:35:34 pm »
@Applewood

I suspect a combination of a fried brain and a desperate desire to continue to be hired by the anti-American globalists that run Hollywood.

Truth to tell,I suspect the desire to show they are "company men/company women" so they can get another gig is why we see more than a few fading stars desperately jumping in front of cameras to attack conservatives.

"Selfish self-interest" wins every time with a group of people not known for self-sacrifice.

Not long ago I was binge watching old episodes of Law & Order -Criminal Intent.  In one episode, Arnold had a dramatic role as a shady evangelist.  He actually was rather good in that role.  I think he has talent -- or had it -- but he's so messed up, no one in Hollywood wants him for anything significant -- regardless of his liberal views.

rangerrebew

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2018, 05:02:41 pm »
 Anti-Trumper Tom Arnold Got A Visit From The Secret Service [VIDEO]

November 27, 2018 Martin

Anti-Trumper Tom Arnold recently got a visit from the Secret Service because of the actor’s extreme tweets about President Donald Trump.

According to Mother Jones, the liberal outlet Arnold shared the footage with, the actor was contacted on Oct. 24 by the Los Angeles Secret Service office.

They wanted to set-up a meeting between Arnold and two agents, and they met one day later at Arnold’s home.

Arnold recorded the meeting and was asked about the countless anti-Trump tweets he has sent out, many of which are aggressive and violent.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/anti-trumper-tom-arnold-got-a-visit-from-the-secret-service-video/?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=facebook
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 05:04:37 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2018, 05:07:35 pm »
What a typical Hollyweird liberal!!  He's real tough when he's getting PR for his tweets but when the heat shows up, his anus puckers up so tightly an amoeba couldn't squeeze through. *bouche*
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 05:08:21 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Mod1

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2018, 09:49:11 pm »
threads merged

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2018, 10:48:43 pm »
Anti-Trumper Tom Arnold Got A Visit From The Secret Service [VIDEO]

November 27, 2018 Martin

Anti-Trumper Tom Arnold recently got a visit from the Secret Service because of the actor’s extreme tweets about President Donald Trump.

According to Mother Jones, the liberal outlet Arnold shared the footage with, the actor was contacted on Oct. 24 by the Los Angeles Secret Service office.

They wanted to set-up a meeting between Arnold and two agents, and they met one day later at Arnold’s home.

Arnold recorded the meeting and was asked about the countless anti-Trump tweets he has sent out, many of which are aggressive and violent.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/anti-trumper-tom-arnold-got-a-visit-from-the-secret-service-video/?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=facebook

Just watch. Soon you will see him as a regular on some series or another.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2018, 03:56:28 am »
@MeshugeMikey

You are pretty quick with the ban-hammer when you have the authority, so one would think you might be a little more understanding of Tweety Bird.

what on earth was that in reference to?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2018, 04:13:05 am »
what on earth was that in reference to?

You banned him
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2018, 04:26:28 am »
Secret Service at Tom's place.....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2018, 01:18:46 pm »
When I have seen him interviewed, it is so completely obvious that he is high as a kite.

Either high,or twitchy from withdrawal.

Based on experience with dealing with addicts, my first guess would be Crystal Meth

Yeah,he does have that aura about him,doesn't he?

but Heroin and Cocaine is probably in the mix as well. He can't sit still without twitching and jerking around. He can't complete an intelligent sentence or a complete thought. Mumbling and suddenly pausing during the conversation. These are clear signs of drug abuse. The guy was never a genius to begin with. Throw in drug abuse and now he is an unintelligible nitwit.

Well,he was smart enough to get on the Roseanne train when it was still running,and make a semi-career as a B level actor. Even B level actors get paid pretty good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2018, 01:23:37 pm »
@Applewood

@Applewood

And there you have it. I doubt most of those narcissistic cretins can drag themselves away from a mirror long enough to even comprehend what it is they are protesting against,or protesting for. They just leave the details to their agents,who are even further in the leftist bag than they are. Show me a Hollywood or NYC talent agent that isn't a left wing Jew and I will show you a lonely man whose phone never rings.

BTW,this is NOT a slam on Jews,either. It is just simple recognition that thanks to history the Christian religions,especially the Catholics,banned their followers from the entertainment world at the same time they banned Jews from so many career fields. This pretty much left Jews as the default source of funding for movies and plays,as well as for control over the music industry.

Somebody handed them the ball with no opposing team on the field,so you can't blame them for taking the ball and running with it.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 01:30:44 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2018, 01:34:31 pm »
Not long ago I was binge watching old episodes of Law & Order -Criminal Intent.  In one episode, Arnold had a dramatic role as a shady evangelist.  He actually was rather good in that role.  I think he has talent -- or had it -- but he's so messed up, no one in Hollywood wants him for anything significant -- regardless of his liberal views.

@Applewood

I saw that too,and he was good. I think it is a case of he needs direction 24/7. If someone tells him what to think and say,he does well. If he is left on his own,he falls apart and babbles.

The PERFECT Dim.