Author Topic: We are NASA  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Suppressed

We are NASA
« on: November 17, 2018, 06:44:21 pm »
! No longer available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeA7edXsU40
November 16, 2018

New propaganda PR video highlighting a return to the moon.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Hoodat

Re: We are NASA
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 07:02:47 pm »
I thought we decided to build trains instead.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 07:57:31 pm »
I thought we decided to build trains instead.

We can't build trains or shoot people to the moon:  Too many mouths to feed via welfare.  We are always one Rat President or Congress away from killing any attempts do do otherwise.  We don't have any manned space program at all because of this fact.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 08:34:18 pm »
At least the Muslim outreach program was a resounding success - we just need to build on that.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2018, 08:42:21 pm »
At least the Muslim outreach program was a resounding success - we just need to build on that.

A great idea!  Let's start by creating lunar bases full of just Moslems.  To be cruel, let's not give them any goats. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: