Author Topic: Abuses and Usurpations  (Read 1921 times)

rangerrebew

Abuses and Usurpations
« on: November 16, 2018, 01:36:43 pm »
Abuses and Usurpations

Find out just what the people will submit to and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

— Frederick Douglass, civil rights activist, Aug. 4, 1857

Any power that can be abused will be abused.
— Tyranny Law #1

Abuse always expands to fill the limits of resistance to it.
— Tyranny Law #2

If people don't resist the abuses of others, they will have no one to resist the abuses of themselves, and tyranny will prevail.
— Tyranny Law #3
Usurpations

http://www.constitution.org/cs_abuse.htm

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Re: Abuses and Usurpations
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 01:45:18 pm »
We can't fight the government anymore. The days of organized militias being able to defend our rights are over. They have drones and aircraft carriers.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 03:22:06 pm »
BKMK.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 04:40:41 pm »
We can't fight the government anymore. The days of organized militias being able to defend our rights are over. They have drones and aircraft carriers.

I heard that argument before...from a fellow who was so far to the left he calls himself a "communist."  "You may as well give up, you're outgunned!" he told me.

Those drones and carriers are operated by soldiers, sailors and airmen who have sworn an oath to the Constitution of the United States.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Dexter

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2018, 05:09:17 pm »
I heard that argument before...from a fellow who was so far to the left he calls himself a "communist."  "You may as well give up, you're outgunned!" he told me.

Those drones and carriers are operated by soldiers, sailors and airmen who have sworn an oath to the Constitution of the United States.

Large portions of the military will be mechanized before too long. The amount of people required to control a military capable of planetary subjugation goes down every day. Everyday Americans are not going to risk losing everything to pick up arms and fight the government, at least not many of them will. All those that try will be obliterated. I also don't think large portions of the military will decide to start conflict within the military. If you want to get yourself killed go crazy, but it'll be in vain. Violence is not the answer.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 05:12:08 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2018, 05:21:25 pm »
Large portions of the military will be mechanized before too long. The amount of people required to control a military capable of planetary subjugation goes down every day. Everyday Americans are not going to risk losing everything to pick up arms and fight the government, at least not many of them will. All those that try will be obliterated. I also don't think large portions of the military will decide to start conflict within the military. If you want to get yourself killed go crazy, but it'll be in vain. Violence is not the answer.

Giving up because the government has the big weapons isn't either.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2018, 06:42:09 pm »

Sometimes some of the posters on this forum make me want to scream, or cry, or take a long walk with my dog.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2018, 06:48:18 pm »
Sometimes some of the posters on this forum make me want to scream, or cry, or take a long walk with my dog.

I hope the flowers are good on your walk today.   333cleo
I will NOT comply.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2018, 07:10:48 pm »

The size of their weapons isn't as much of an issue if we're not talking about getting violent. If people start resorting to violence against our government they will be ruthlessly destroyed. People that get violent will also inadvertently do devastating damage to the causes they represent.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 07:11:45 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2018, 07:15:38 pm »
The size of their weapons isn't as much of an issue if we're not talking about getting violent. If people start resorting to violence against our government they will be ruthlessly destroyed. People that get violent will also inadvertently do devastating damage to the causes they represent.

Probably true, especially if the vast majority of the people don't agree with their cause.  All bets are off when the government decides to get violent with non-violent people.

Meanwhile, "giving up" is not an option.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 07:16:57 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2018, 07:22:59 pm »
Meanwhile, "giving up" is not an option.

I haven't given up. From my perspective a lot of conservatives aren't willing to do what it takes to win and shut down the left wing momentum that has been building for a while now.
-Socrates

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2018, 07:30:39 pm »
I haven't given up. From my perspective a lot of conservatives aren't willing to do what it takes to win and shut down the left wing momentum that has been building for a while now.

I can agree with that, @Dexter.  There are many things short of armed revolution that can be done, and should be.  Compromising with people who would kill you or your family (Antifa) is not one of them.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2018, 07:38:50 pm »
I can agree with that, @Dexter.  There are many things short of armed revolution that can be done, and should be.  Compromising with people who would kill you or your family (Antifa) is not one of them.

If some Antifa punk actually endangers my family I will kill him without hesitation. That's a different story.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 07:40:01 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2018, 07:41:21 pm »
If some Antifa punk actually endangers my family I will kill him without hesitation. That's a different story.

'Nuff said.   :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2018, 10:26:30 pm »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Silver Pines

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2018, 01:35:23 am »

@Emjay

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2018, 01:38:49 am »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2018, 01:43:52 am »

Hate to break this to you but that is David Cameron. Much like the Commie Pinkos do here with Trump, they call Cameron Hitler over there....

Silver Pines

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2018, 01:52:06 am »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2018, 01:59:32 am »
@Cyber Liberty

Ayup!  I don't know why (never saw the show), but I think he'd be a good guy to drink beers with.  I meet the minimum qualification, I'm alive....
I will NOT comply.

Silver Pines

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2018, 02:07:06 am »
Ayup!  I don't know why (never saw the show), but I think he'd be a good guy to drink beers with.  I meet the minimum qualification, I'm alive....

@Cyber Liberty

People tend not to stay alive around that jerk.  He bashed out a man's brains in front of his pregnant wife with that bat and laughed about it. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2018, 02:13:19 am »
@Cyber Liberty

People tend not to stay alive around that jerk.  He bashed out a man's brains in front of his pregnant wife with that bat and laughed about it.

Well, I did say I never saw the show.  So his character Nagin is meant to show the most vile creatures wear nice people skins?
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2018, 02:51:31 am »

Pls. reveal "what it takes?"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2018, 03:00:35 am »
I hope the flowers are good on your walk today.   333cleo

Thank you, @Cyber Liberty .  The flowers are always good here ... it's Maui. wink777
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2018, 03:32:10 am »
Pls. reveal "what it takes?"

Republicans need to ditch the losing social issues and focus on the stuff that matters most before the left gains complete control and kills economic conservatism as well.
-Socrates