Author Topic: College office cancels ‘The Vagina Monologues’ because, well, ‘not all women have vaginas’  (Read 928 times)

rangerrebew

College office cancels ‘The Vagina Monologues’ because, well, ‘not all women have vaginas’
Nov 15, 2018 1:03 pm

The Women’s Resource Center at Eastern Michigan University no longer will host “The Vagina Monologues” because the play lacks diversity and inclusion, focuses on cisgender women, and excludes transgenders, MLive reported.
‘Not all women have vaginas’?

The center’s decision came on the heels of a survey launched after conversations with current students, as well as feedback from a WRC workshop titled, “Not all women have vaginas,” during the 2017-18 academic year, the outlet said.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/11/15/college-office-cancels-the-vagina-monologues-because-well-not-all-women-have-vaginas?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM-Final%202018-11-16&utm_term=TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM%20-%20last%20270%20days

rangerrebew

Offline aligncare

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When the quest for inclusivity means the erasure of half of the population that were born with a vagina, something has gone terribly, terribly wrong.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online andy58-in-nh

There's stupid.... and then there's college stupid.  22222frying pan
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Fascist Liberals eating each other for not being 'fascist enough'. This is becoming more and more common every day across the Liberal agendas with these freaks. It is not enough to support or oppose this or that issue. You have to support or oppose it fanatically and violently, without question!, or you are secretly a MAGA Republican.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
College office cancels ‘The Vagina Monologues’ because, well, ‘not all women have vaginas’

Mr Dundee finds out the hard way.  Not all Shelias are a she.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I 'believe' I am a penguin! I believe! I Believe! I BELIEVE! (the magic unicorn shows up and) ... *poof* ... I am now a penguin. And anyone who say that I am not a penguin is a racist, misogynist, trans-penguinophobe. Now I have to enact some 'law' to force everyone to recognize me as a penguin, or I can sue them for millions.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Just goes to show...if we strip all the warning labels off, the liberals will take care of themselves.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

I 'believe' I am a penguin! I believe! I Believe! I BELIEVE! (the magic unicorn shows up and) ... *poof* ... I am now a penguin. And anyone who say that I am not a penguin is a racist, misogynist, trans-penguinophobe. Now I have to enact some 'law' to force everyone to recognize me as a penguin, or I can sue them for millions.
No problem (feed him another fish, someone, quick!)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Just goes to show...if we strip all the warning labels off, the liberals will take care of themselves.
Nah, the lawyers will set the survivors up well enough to make more and then we'll just have another generation....

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nah, the lawyers will set the survivors up well enough to make more and then we'll just have another generation....

Rats.

Shakespeare was right.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis