Author Topic: Graham May Investigate Hillary; If Dems Look Backward, 'We're All Going to Look Backward'  (Read 635 times)

rangerrebew

Graham May Investigate Hillary; If Dems Look Backward, 'We're All Going to Look Backward'

(CNSNews.com) - When it comes to investigations of things past, two sides can play that game. That's the message from Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who is expected to chair the Senate Judiciary Committee in the next Congress.

Earlier this week, Graham said yes, he "totally" will investigate how the FBI handled the Trump-Russia investigation as well as the way the Obama Justice Department and the FBI handled the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/graham-may-investigate-hillary-if-dems-look-backward-were-all-going-look

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
He may not have much leverage though - I don't think the dems have much interest in continuing to defend the Clintons.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He may not have much leverage though - I don't think the dems have much interest in continuing to defend the Clintons.

Yes they do.  If Hillz goes down, they go down with her.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

You are on to something.  Clinton's have never had a problem, throwing people under the bus for their benefit.

Establishing that the Clinton Foundation as a criminal organization, and subsequent investigation  would put out tentacles in a 1000 different directions of implication.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
You are on to something.  Clinton's have never had a problem, throwing people under the bus for their benefit.

Establishing that the Clinton Foundation as a criminal organization, and subsequent investigation  would put out tentacles in a 1000 different directions of implication.

Yep.  Starting with Whitewater and the rape and abuse allegations, the Clinton's always seem to be able to find someone to blackmail. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Yep.  Starting with Whitewater and the rape and abuse allegations, the Clinton's always seem to be able to find someone to blackmail.

We shouldn't have to go backwards.  Trump mantra was "lock her up".  Immediately he honored her at Inauguration Lunch.  His daughter seated with them giving applause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD8j29PsKfc

Disgusting
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 10:38:20 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

I agree. Bubbette! pulls in the white female airhead votes,and those are about the only white votes the Dims get these days,
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

The libs/dems are still heavily invested in Hillary and Bill.  They can't fill up a hall anymore or even a phone booth but they are still worshipped in spite of a horrible legacy.

It would be great fun to take them down.  What was it Chelsea's dad said, (Hubbell), "guess I'll have to roll over one more time."
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Lindsey Graham??Verified account? @LindseyGrahamSC 

Follow Follow @LindseyGrahamSC

In the prez race, voting for Hillary Clinton was always a non-starter and I couldn’t go where Donald Trump wanted to take the USA & GOP. #2

1:00 PM - 8 Nov 2016

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/796094961846517761

Lindsey Graham: I Would Compromise if Clinton Won

http://time.com/4156265/lindsey-graham-hillary-clinton-president/

your going to love this one Frank....................

Lindsey Graham voted for McMuffin

Politics & Government

SC Sen. Lindsey Graham did not vote for Trump...or Clinton

Read more here: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article113405148.html#storylink=cpy

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article113405148.html
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.