Author Topic: Rush: Dangerous Times: Democrats Call Every GOP Victory Illegitimate  (Read 477 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Dangerous Times: Democrats Call Every GOP Victory Illegitimate

Nov 15, 2018

RUSH: Well, it’s beginning to look like Broward County is going to meet the 3 o’clock deadline this afternoon to have all of their ballots recounted, something about 300 and some odd additional ballots that were somewhat damaged had to be copied, reexamined. There is a question about signatures being valid on these ballots.

Greetings, my friends. Welcome. Great to have you. Rush Limbaugh behind the Golden EIB Microphone. It’s 800-282-2882 if you want to be on the program, and the email address is ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

Trump has caused a firestorm by suggesting the ways Democrats cheat. People go in and vote and they go back outside, they change clothes, put on a different shirt, different cap, go back in and vote. CNN is beside itself with this allegation. Another one of these “Trump with no evidence claims that…” They’ve been asking every Republican guest this morning if they’ve ever seen anything like that. And every Republican, “Well, fraud, obviously, state of Florida.”

What about what the president said? Have you ever seen that happen? What’s so hard about saying yes? Does anybody doubt that goes on? Just because Trump says it, it automatically cannot be true? For crying out loud, that’s nothing compared to some of the fraud attempts that are made.

Now, up in Palm Beach County, where we happen to habitate, it’s a different circumstance. Palm Beach doesn’t look like they’re gonna make the deadline for recount this afternoon. Yesterday they blamed their voting machines. The real problem, however, is the Democrat Party machine, folks, which is only too well-oiled and effective at screwing around with elections and so forth. The election supervisor there, Susan Bucher, is claiming all kinds of problems. And if you look at photographs out of the Palm Beach County headquarters, nothing going on there! Nobody there! Not doing anything!

“Well, there’s some questions, Mr. Limbaugh, about signatures.” What do you mean, signatures? Well, yeah, well, when you go vote, you have to sign — most places — well, where I vote it’s electronic, you sign with a pen like on an iPad or something. And how many people do you think really spend time getting their signature, scrawl the thing on there. So the Democrats are trying to say that there’s some signature irregularities, and of course there’s some problems with the provisional ballot, and then there’s a problem of undetermined origin with the mail-in ballots.

So the bottom line is the deadline is less than four hours away, maybe three hours now, and the pictures from the Palm Beach County elections headquarters yesterday and this morning show that there doesn’t seem like anything’s going on there. Nobody in the offices and the tables are bare, the machines are silent. It doesn’t look like anything is going on.

Now, I know that this is ancient history to some people. You go back to the year 2000 in the Florida recount, Palm Beach County was given a three-hour extension to finish counting votes. But they didn’t finish in three hours or three days. And now they’re seeking a two-day extension. They want to be allowed to continue to count until Saturday. Back in 2000, these granted delays, Palm Beach County took up to three weeks. They just kept counting. I mean, they didn’t stop recounting until the Supreme Court shut it down.

And I will never forget, the Florida Supreme Court was where everybody was going to get judgments on this. And the U.S. Supreme Court had issued an order ordering the count stopped, and nobody stopped it. So the U.S. Supreme Court — I’m really shortening the story — had to get involved. Again, they issued another order to stop the recount.

I’ll never forget the chief judge of the Florida Supreme Court reading the order from the United States Supreme Court, “Well, they’re telling us, the U.S. Supreme Court, that we gotta stop. So I guess we gotta stop.” Um.” He seemed totally perplexed, the chief judge of the Florida Supreme Court, didn’t quite know what to do.

It wasn’t even that he was miffed or upset. It just looked like he didn’t quite get what was going on, like what do these guys have to do with anything? But he realized that when the Supreme Court said something, they had to follow it. So that’s how it all happened. If it weren’t for that, they would have kept counting and counting and counting in Palm Beach County until they got what they wanted.

Now, back in Broward, Brenda Snipes is saying that none of the provisional ballots that she reportedly commingled with regular ballots were counted. Don’t worry about it, she says. Well, why were they commingled? Provisional ballots and regular ballots, why were they commingled? Provisional ballot, by definition, we don’t yet know, it has to be determined ballot by ballot whether it’s legal or eligible. But they got commingled.

It’s one of the tricks, you put provisional ballots in with the regular ballots and then therefore you hide the provisional ballots. If you commingle them, it means that you are attempting to get provisional ballots automatically judged as eligible. And she is saying here that none of the provisional ballots that were reportedly commingled, that she commingled with regular ballots, were counted. So there’s nothing to worry about here.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/11/15/dangerous-times-democrats-call-every-gop-victory-illegitimate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34