Author Topic: Thanks, NeverTrumpers. Are You Happy Now?  (Read 9144 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Thanks, NeverTrumpers. Are You Happy Now?
« Reply #175 on: November 16, 2018, 04:34:43 am »
Ummm, aren't you the one who posted this deliberately provocative article?  Looks like you're fully engaged.

Please read the entire thread and stop stalking me, dear.

It's been explained more than once, so there's really no excuse for it.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #176 on: November 16, 2018, 04:39:47 am »

It's been explained more than once, so there's really no excuse for it.   :laugh:

Stalking you?  It's called posting on an open thread.   :silly:

Just trying to keep you honest.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #177 on: November 16, 2018, 04:41:09 am »

You can be my stalker @Sanguine .  I've always wanted one of those.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #178 on: November 16, 2018, 04:41:47 am »
Stalking you?  It's called posting on an open thread.   :silly:

Just trying to keep you honest.

Good luck with that.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #179 on: November 16, 2018, 04:45:18 am »

Gamble away the hooker money on three card monte again and now you're hard up?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #180 on: November 16, 2018, 04:48:32 am »
Why are we talking about NeverTrumpers?!  Why, to start another flame war on the forum, of course.  Just like I said 4 pages ago.  And apparently to whine about winning, which is the part that baffles me.  But, I've heard about the kind of people that just can't be happy with their lives and have to cause drama, so maybe...

Their mantra is if you do not support what Donald Trump does 100% , 100% of the time you are a NT , a democrat, a liberal, and an overall bad person.   In my case in voting 43 years, I have never once voted for a democrat, so I am really puzzled when I am called one.

No one....not even Reagan was right 100% of the time.   Their blind support for DJT without any dissension   really drives home their lack of sound objectivity in their political analysis.  I guess they're too blind to recognize it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #181 on: November 16, 2018, 04:53:00 am »
Their mantra is if you do not support what Donald Trump does 100% , 100% of the time you are a NT , a democrat, a liberal, and an overall bad person.   In my case in voting 43 years, I have never once voted for a democrat, so I am really puzzled when I am called one.

No one....not even Reagan was right 100% of the time.   Their blind support for DJT without any dissension   really drives home their lack of sound objectivity in their political analysis.  I guess they're too blind to recognize it.

I'm not going to let you re-write history here, @catfish1957

Nobody's calling you or anybody, an NT.   

You're all self-declaring it yourselves...like moths to a flame.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #182 on: November 16, 2018, 04:59:58 am »

You're all self-declaring it yourselves...like moths to a flame.

@DCPatriot

Baloney DCP....

Check my posting history.  Probably 50-60% of what I post is pro-Trump.  OTOH....  there are some.  (not you) who will call anyone who makes a negative comment about DJT, a NT, a democrat, commie, etc. 

Point is, that there are a few here, who do not have the ability to give any criticism to Trump.  They need to be called out for their lack of objectivity, and quit the attacks on us who are.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #183 on: November 16, 2018, 05:00:10 am »
Gamble away the hooker money on three card monte again and now you're hard up?
Naw.  I got 2 dead ones in the basement already, and I can come up with $15 selling plasma.  It's a prestige thing for me.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #184 on: November 16, 2018, 05:05:07 am »
@DCPatriot

Baloney DCP....

Check my posting history.  Probably 50-60% of what I post is pro-Trump.  OTOH....  there are some.  (not you) who will call anyone who makes a negative comment about DJT, a NT, a democrat, commie, etc. 

Point is, that there are a few here, who do not have the ability to give any criticism to Trump.  They need to be called out for their lack of objectivity, and quit the attacks on us who are.

One's posting history isn't germane to what you post on this thread, @catfish1957

It's an essay about how the narcissistic obsessed self-declared Never Trumpers in and around the country should be held to account for us losing the House.

Nobody specifically was called out on this thread.   Nope.

One by one you all walked the plank with your personal contributions as to where you still can't avidly get behind the President.

And this thread even brought out highly respected, highly opinionated @Luis Gonzalez where he somewhat supports my POV here.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #185 on: November 16, 2018, 05:17:42 am »
One's posting history isn't germane to what you post on this thread, @catfish1957

It's an essay about how the narcissistic obsessed self-declared Never Trumpers in and around the country should be held to account for us losing the House.

Nobody specifically was called out on this thread.   Nope.

One by one you all walked the plank with your personal contributions as to where you still can't avidly get behind the President.

And this thread even brought out highly respected, highly opinionated @Luis Gonzalez where he somewhat supports my POV here.

Yeah, we've heard many times about how your side was keeping lists and people would be held to account for not voting a certain way.  But really, it's 2 years later now and time to move on to a new fantasy.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #186 on: November 16, 2018, 05:30:23 am »
Yeah, we've heard many times about how your side was keeping lists and people would be held to account for not voting a certain way.  But really, it's 2 years later now and time to move on to a new fantasy.

I don't think you want to know what his next fantasy is....

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #187 on: November 16, 2018, 05:34:10 am »
I don't think you want to know what his next fantasy is....

Is that this year's Christmas picture?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #188 on: November 16, 2018, 05:38:18 am »
Nah. It was the Christmas picture back in 1994 when they released the movie.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #189 on: November 16, 2018, 05:41:41 am »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #190 on: November 16, 2018, 05:42:03 am »
Nah. It was the Christmas picture back in 1994 when they released the movie.

Oh, I don't watch that type of movie.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #191 on: November 16, 2018, 05:42:28 am »

Yeah, thanks for the offer, but I'm obviously not very good at stalking.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #192 on: November 16, 2018, 05:48:27 am »
IKR.

I Kan Read? Well you sure can't spell so at least you got something going for you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #193 on: November 16, 2018, 06:12:20 am »
Hell Yes they are happy! The NeverTrumper were crowing the day after the election. They were as giddy as a 5 year old on Christmas morning. Could barely contain their glee. It was a spectacle to watch. Oh! But don't ever say that they are Liberals. Just because the speak like Liberals, vote like Liberals, and celebrate with Liberals, does not mean that they are Liberals.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #194 on: November 16, 2018, 06:23:01 am »
Typical narcissist... Everyone is to blame but themselves...

As I recall the "Trump Train" didn't need anyone else. Either get on or get run over is what they said.

Couldn't get on the train.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

« Reply #195 on: November 16, 2018, 11:55:50 am »
Hell Yes they are happy! The NeverTrumper were crowing the day after the election. They were as giddy as a 5 year old on Christmas morning. Could barely contain their glee. It was a spectacle to watch. Oh! But don't ever say that they are Liberals. Just because the speak like Liberals, vote like Liberals, and celebrate with Liberals, does not mean that they are Liberals.

Trump spends like a rat.  He lies like a rat.  He protects RINOs like a rat.  He loves commie tyrants (Putin, Un) like a rat.  He abuses women like a rat.  He disingenuously prays like a rat.  He has no guiding philosophy like a rat. 

and even though Trump has no tangible redeeming qualities, he is still superior to to his cult supporters in so many ways, because IMHO he recognizes he is recognized as a big fat senile lying Golfer-In-Cheif...but his enablers still have no clue.

except @DCPatriot who knew Trump would never Repeal and Replace Obamacare, Lock up Hitlery, Build a Wall, Drain the Swamp, Eliminate the Deficit in 8 years, or Make America Great Again...

sorry if that sounds like liberal whining to culters.

from day one...you were right DC.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 11:59:37 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #196 on: November 16, 2018, 12:19:32 pm »
Trump spends like a rat.  He lies like a rat.  He protects RINOs like a rat.  He loves commie tyrants (Putin, Un) like a rat.  He abuses women like a rat.  He disingenuously prays like a rat.  He has no guiding philosophy like a rat. 

and even though Trump has no tangible redeeming qualities, he is still superior to to his cult supporters in so many ways, because IMHO he recognizes he is recognized as a big fat senile lying Golfer-In-Cheif...but his enablers still have no clue.

except @DCPatriot who knew Trump would never Repeal and Replace Obamacare, Lock up Hitlery, Build a Wall, Drain the Swamp, Eliminate the Deficit in 8 years, or Make America Great Again...

sorry if that sounds like liberal whining to culters.

from day one...you were right DC.

As DC said, I'm a pragmatist.

Had Hillary won all those things you listed would have remained the same.

I can't envision Hillary pushing back on Putin.

He abuses women?

I believe that women made themselves available to him because of his wealth and playboy lifestyle.

I think his guiding philosophy is "country over political philosophy" or simply stated "do what's right", and I rather like that.

My business is good and expanding and employment opportunities for my collegiate kids are good.

Trump's personal qualities "neither picks my pockets nor breaks my legs" but his style of governance fattens my purse.

To argue that Trump "never" would do things shortens "never" by a quite a measure. What he would never do can only be  assessed when he's done governing.

He's got some time yet.

Chill out.

Life is good.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline aligncare

« Reply #197 on: November 16, 2018, 01:16:47 pm »
Tough crap, @Bigun

Nothing constant about it here.

They made an item out of the thread.  Not me.

If they feel compelled to post in the thread making it about them personally, then they should smell themselves.

This thread was posted with pure intentions.

It could have gone the way many of the Clarice Feldman Sunday threads go here.   Great content, totally ignored.

So, there's that. 

22222frying pan

I’d like to offer an observation that I believe is mostly true:

Positive articles/threads about Trump are quickly trashed with inanities by our resident NT’s and quickly fall apart, while negative articles/threads about Trump are mostly ignored by AT’s (because we got better things to do than offer entertainment for losers). And yet like the energizer bunny – those threads just keep going and going and going.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 01:46:09 pm by aligncare »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #198 on: November 16, 2018, 01:20:09 pm »
Absolute POWER, corrupt's absolutely. I don't like being threatened. I am used to FREE SPEECH.

Then, why are you wasting your time here where good arguments go to die?

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #199 on: November 16, 2018, 01:24:39 pm »
More like half cocked. I heard it was some sort of farming accident.

I’ve been wondering if that’s why @DCPatriot posts flame war articles. Thanks for confirming.
I stand with Roosgirl.