Author Topic: Minneapolis Mayor to Illegal Aliens: Don’t Say Anything!  (Read 351 times)

rangerrebew

Minneapolis Mayor to Illegal Aliens: Don’t Say Anything!
By David Jaroslav   November 13, 2018 1 Comment

Minneapolis has been a sanctuary city since at least 2003, when its city council passed a sweepingly broad ordinance forbidding police from “undertak[ing]any law enforcement action for the purpose of detecting the presence of [illegal aliens], or to verify immigration status[.]”  But as always, nothing is ever enough when it comes to protecting illegal aliens, so now Mayor Jacob Frey (D) is rolling out yet another new policy—placards in every police car informing illegal aliens of their “rights,” conveniently in both English and Spanish.

Frey first announced the placards idea in his State of the City speech back on May 24.  He rolled out sample versions in an October 10 press conference. It’d all be absurd to the point of laughable in its gimmickry if it didn’t create real new problems.

https://immigrationreform.com/2018/11/13/minneapolis-mayor-to-illegal-aliens-dont-say-anything/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Minneapolis Mayor to Illegal Aliens: Don’t Say Anything!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 06:45:19 pm »
 9999hair out0000
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 06:50:24 pm »
The Mayor needs to hire more Somalian's to MLPSPD.  They don't say anything either.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 06:54:59 pm »
9999hair out0000

Hey, he's just doing what they elected him to do.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 07:00:52 pm »
Hey, he's just doing what they elected him to do.
Who? The liberals, the Liberians, or the Somalis? **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis