Author Topic: Man who obscenely harassed Tucker Carlson’s teen daughter was a board member at ‘Women’s Initiative’  (Read 309 times)

rangerrebew

November 14, 2018
Man who obscenely harassed Tucker Carlson’s teen daughter was a board member at ‘Women’s Initiative’ health group
By Thomas Lifson

I have always regarded men who make a big deal out of supporting feminist causes as potential exploiters and phonies.  When Harvey Weinstein, with his track record of vocal and financial support for pro-abortion groups was accused of extreme abuse of actresses, I was not in the least surprised.  While some people are attracted to activism or charity out of pure motives, I have seen enough corruption and hypocrisy to make me suspicious of the motives of every male, especially a showboater who proclaims his love of women’s causes.

So, it comes as only a slight surprise to learn that the man who allegedly publicly harangued Tucker Carlson’s teen-aged daughter as a “whore” and a “f**king c**t” at the Farmington Country Club in Charlottesville, Virginia served on the Board of Directors of a group that calls itself “The Women’s Initiative.” The group proclaims its mission as “empowering women in times of challenge and change,” which s vaguely feminist, but which could encompass almost anything. A look at its current offerings reveals a lot new agey stuff like yoga classes, including some pandering to progressive identity politics.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/11/man_who_obscenely_harassed_tucker_carlsons_teen_daughter_was_a_board_member_at_womens_initiative_health_group.html#ixzz5WvcUVRcQ

Offline Frank Cannon

No big thang. This dudes lawyer Michael Avenatti will get this straightened out.