Author Topic: SOURCE: Bill and Hillary Clinton tour canceled due to ‘poor sales’ — and Broaddrick movie shadowing  (Read 1423 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

SOURCE: Bill and Hillary Clinton tour canceled due to ‘poor sales’ — and Broaddrick movie shadowing it?
November 14, 2018
By Kyle Olson

A source tells The American Mirror that Bill and Hillary Clinton’s 13-city tour has been canceled.

In early October, CNN reported:

The Clintons announced on Monday that they would headline a series of live events together — billed “An Evening with The Clintons” — across the country in the final weeks of 2018 and into 2019.

The tour will provide the Democratic stalwarts with a notable platform weeks after the consequential 2018 midterm elections and deep into 2019, when a number of Democrats will be jockeying for positions in the fight to be the party’s standard bearer against President Donald Trump in 2020.

The events, which are being produced by tour promoter Live Nation, are being billed as “one-of-a-kind conversation with two individuals who have helped shape our world and had a front seat to some of the most important moments in modern history.”

But now that appears to be off, due to “poor sales.”

A survey of Ticketmaster listings Wednesday night for some of the shows indicates many tickets are still available for the early dates for the tour.

more
https://www.theamericanmirror.com/source-bill-and-hillary-clinton-tour-canceled-due-to-poor-sales-and-broaddrick-movie-shadowing-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
They'll never leave the stage when there's money to be grifted. But this is excellent news.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

They'll never leave the stage when there's money to be grifted. But this is excellent news.

It was a political payout disguised as a speaking tour.

Offline goatprairie

I think I'd rather have barbed wire shoved down my throat and pulled out my hindquarters than listen to those two babble for any length of time.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Still being touted for Sugarland.

Your independent guide to the best shows in Houston
AN EVENING WITH BILL AND HILLARY CLINTON
https://www.houston-theater.com/theaters/smart-financial-center/an-evening-with-bill-and-hillary-clinton.php

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

They're the grift that keeps on giving, er, grifting.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Still being touted for Sugarland.

[

I wonder how many walnuts Hillary could stuff in those cheeks.  I might pay to see that.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Hillary Clinton: 'The Only Crime I Ever Committed Was Stealing The Hearts Of The American People'
November 12th, 2018

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In an interview over the weekend, Hillary Clinton continued to deny any wrongdoing in the various controversies she was involved with during her time as Secretary of State and the 2016 Democratic candidate, claiming her only crime was "stealing the hearts of the American people."

The interviewer asked Clinton if she was guilty of any of the myriad accusations against her when she admitted to being "100% guilty" of being America's sweetheart.

"If being an extremely likable person beloved by every true American is a crime, then lock me up!" she said, laughing. "I'm guilty on all counts! Put me away for years! Throw me in the dungeon and toss the key in the garbage!"  ...
More at the Babylon Bee - it's satire, folks, don't be alarmed

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If being an extremely likable person beloved by every true American is a crime, then lock me up!

Seriously.  That smelly old dead trout in a pantsuit said that?

Pass the spinach dip please.

Offline mountaineer

Seriously.  That smelly old dead trout in a pantsuit said that?
No, it's from the Babylon Bee.

Offline Wingnut

No, it's from the Babylon Bee.

So she really did say it then!   

Nice wink777

Looks like the tour is still on for Tuesday night in Sugarland.

Whoever attends event, can you report back to the rest of us what transpired?

https://www.houston-theater.com/category_dates.php?year=2018&month=12&day=4
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
SOURCE: Bill and Hillary Clinton tour canceled due to ‘poor sales’ — and Broaddrick movie shadowing it?
November 14, 2018
By Kyle Olson

:hands:

Offline libertybele

Bill and Hill's tour cancelled??  I am absolutely heartbroken!   000hehehehe
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

Bill and Hill's tour cancelled??  I am absolutely heartbroken!   000hehehehe

It sounds like something Bialystok and Bloom would have come up with...

"THAT'S OUR HITLER!"

Update: you can still get tickets discounted at 90%

Tickets for Clintons' stadium speaking tour now marked down 90%

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/12/tickets_for_clintons_stadium_speaking_tour_now_marked_down_90.html

It would not surprise me one bit if this is another sham by the Clintons, similar to their book deals:  get a big upfront payment to appear by a big-ticket promoter who is a Dem supporter, announce the ticket sales, then take the promoter take the write-off due to inevitable lack of interest.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 02:36:37 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »