Author Topic: SINCE ELECTION DAY: Democrats Pick Off Over a Dozen GOP House Seats and 2 Senate Seats… And They’re  (Read 502 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
SINCE ELECTION DAY: Democrats Pick Off Over a Dozen GOP House Seats and 2 Senate Seats… And They’re Going for More
 by Jim Hoft November 13, 2018

Democrats had a decent haul on election night but since Election Day the Democrats have had a spectacular run.
In the US Senate Democrats picked up two seats since Election Day.

** In Montana Senator Jon Tester — who was behind on election day — had a huge haul overnight and won by 5 points.
** In Arizona Taliban-supporting Marxist Kyrsten Sinema was declared the winner a week after votes were cast after being behind on election night
** In Florida Democrats have discovered a secret stash of 83,000 votes since election day! Senator Bill Nelson is now surprisingly only 12,000 votes down here.
Democrats have performed even better in the US House. Since election day Democrats have added close to 17 seats from Republicans who were winning on Election Day.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/since-election-day-democrats-pick-off-over-a-dozen-gop-house-seats-and-2-senate-seats-and-theyre-going-for-more/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

Election laws are meaningless if no one is interested in following them.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Election laws are meaningless if no one is interested in following them.
It appears many jurisdictions are not following them and liberal judges are aiding and abetting their crimes.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

It appears many jurisdictions are not following them and liberal judges are aiding and abetting their crimes.

This is why Pelosi was bragging that she was going to be Speaker a week before the election. The fix was in the the GOP, as usual, wasn't paying attention.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This is why Pelosi was bragging that she was going to be Speaker a week before the election. The fix was in the the GOP, as usual, wasn't paying attention.

Exactly..I posted that the other day..Pelosi was all over the tv saying they would win the House..not predicting..confirming.....
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Your local elections are just as important as any national election!  Probably moreso!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

We either come together and get very serious about stopping early voting and this "provisional" shit .... or we seriously prepare to fight fire with fire in 2020.

If our elections have turned into who can steal more votes .... and we're not going to do anything about it ... then let's get with the damn program.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 01:23:36 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Right in Virginia wrote:
"We either come together and get very serious about stopping early voting and this "provisional" shit .... or we seriously prepare to fight fire with fire in 2020.
If our elections have turned into who can steal more votes .... and we're not going to do anything about it ... then let's get with the damn program."

I posted this several days' back, but I'm gonna repeat it:
=================================================
Every "improvement" to the voting laws since the 1950's has done nothing but undermine the integrity of the system.

My suggestions (in no particular order):

NO voting other than on election day, at the prescribed polling stations.
NO exceptions.

NO "provisional voting" of ANY kind. One must show up to register at least 4-6 months in advance of election day, presenting the proper credentials for verification (and there should BE "verification"). "Discriminatory"? YES, and HOPEFULLY SO.

NO "motor voter" registration. See above.

NO absentee ballots UNLESS a need can be proven for one. I will grant that to invalids who can't get to the polls, and to servicemen away from home. THAT'S ALL. If you want your vote to count, show up at the polls on election day. If you won't, too bad.

NO fully-electronic voting. Votes must be "recorded on paper" via a paper ballot (can be read by a machine once completed). The recording machine should issue a receipt to the voter (if desired), showing the choices made.

NO mail in voting (see above, voting on election day ONLY).
NO early voting (see above, voting on election day ONLY).

NO tabulation and announcement of votes (by the Secretary of State or by other officials) until ALL PRECINCTS AND DISTRICTS have submitted their official tallies to the central office. This way, no "Broward County" can know how many "extra votes" they need to manufacture to throw the election. If this means that the winner of the election will not be known for a day or two AFTER the polls close, so be it. I'll live with that, to make vote fraud more difficult to accomplish.
This will become THE BIGGEST SINGLE TOOL in the fight against vote fraud.

Finally -- NO laws that guarantee any special "voting rights" to ANY ethnic group.
Nothing.
Everyone gets the same treatment, everywhere.

How's that?

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
We either come together and get very serious about stopping early voting and this "provisional" shit .... or we seriously prepare to fight fire with fire in 2020.

If our elections have turned into who can steal more votes .... and we're not going to do anything about it ... then let's get with the damn program.

Early voting is not too big a problem.  Provisional ballots are a big problem.

Offline libertybele

Early voting is not too big a problem.  Provisional ballots are a big problem.

Early voting isn't the problem ... it's late voting that's the problem.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.