Author Topic: Chatter: Martha McSally Could Still Represent Arizona In The Senate­...Here's What Needs To Happen  (Read 896 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chatter: Martha McSally Could Still Represent Arizona In The Senate­...Here's What Needs To Happen
Matt Vespa

|
 @mvespa1
|
Posted: Nov 13, 2018 1:05 AM

excerpt:
So, now that’s over. McSally can still serve in the U.S. Senate. Yes, even though she lost, it’s possible that she could represent Arizona in the U.S. Senate. It will take Republican Gov. Doug Ducey, who trounced his Democratic opponent to win another term, to sign off on it, and current Sen. Jon Kyl needs to resign. Kyl was appointed to fill the vacancy left by the late Sen. John McCain. The discussions on this route have already begun, as Kyl has zero interest in returning to public life.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/11/13/chatter-this-is-how-martha-mcsally-could-still-represent-arizona-in-the-senate-n2535824
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah. Aren't we all excited two Lib broads will represent AZ.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Isn't their a single qualified conservative in AZ to fill Kyl's spot? 

What a state. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Yeah. Aren't we all excited two Lib broads will represent AZ.

Yeah...keep Kyl there
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Isn't their a single qualified conservative in AZ to fill Kyl's spot? 

What a state.

Me, I suppose.... :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

Yeah...keep Kyl there

Kyl doesn't want it, according to Vespa.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Kyl doesn't want it, according to Vespa.

He said (more than once) he will only stay until after the 2020 election.  I don't see him resigning before then.  If McSally wants that seat she will have to run for it in 2020 and 2022.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline jpsb

McSally lost a race she should have won easily, but a folk in her state wide she's done.

Offline dfwgator

Bye, Felicia!

She's a loser.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
McSally lost a race she should have won easily, but a folk in her state wide she's done.

I disagree.  Sinema was always a strong contender, even before Flake decided to retire.  It may have even played a part in that, Sinema was already beating him badly in the hypothetical polling at that time.  If it can be claimed a Rat candidate for any state-wide office has Maricopa County locked up, then that candidate would pretty unbeatable because Tucson will surely follow, and that's a huge majority of all the votes right there.  Sinema's Congressional district includes the urban center of Phoenix.

Who knows what will happen in 2020, when the next election to the other seat takes place.  It will be an "open" seat.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

I disagree.  Sinema was always a strong contender, even before Flake decided to retire.  It may have even played a part in that, Sinema was already beating him badly in the hypothetical polling at that time.  If it can be claimed a Rat candidate for any state-wide office has Maricopa County locked up, then that candidate would pretty unbeatable because Tucson will surely follow, and that's a huge majority of all the votes right there.  Sinema's Congressional district includes the urban center of Phoenix.

Who knows what will happen in 2020, when the next election to the other seat takes place.  It will be an "open" seat.

Well then Noxzema should run for the open seat in 2020 since she is so popular. Why dick around with a good thing.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well then Noxzema should run for the open seat in 2020 since she is so popular. Why dick around with a good thing.

I don't know what  you are talking about here.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't know what  you are talking about here.

Well technically she is Bi, so the butch side can hold her current seat and here fem side can hold the Kyl seat. That way it's legal.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well technically she is Bi, so the butch side can hold her current seat and here fem side can hold the Kyl seat. That way it's legal.

Ah!  She has Split-Bwaim syndrome.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Aren't there any red-blooded Republican MALES left in Arizona worthy of serving in the Senate?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Aren't there any red-blooded Republican MALES left in Arizona worthy of serving in the Senate?
Nope.  What a damn shame, and it looks like the GOP farm team is pretty anemic