Author Topic: It's Official: Army Adopts Version of Pinks and Greens Uniform on Veterans Day  (Read 602 times)

rangerrebew

It's Official: Army Adopts Version of Pinks and Greens Uniform on Veterans Day

11 Nov 2018
Military.com | By Matthew Cox

After more than a year of discussion, the U.S. Army announced Sunday that it has adopted a version of the World War II pinks and greens uniform as the service's new everyday dress uniform.

By 2028, the "Army Greens" will become the "everyday business-wear uniform for all soldiers," according to a Veterans Day Army news release.

"This is the uniform worn by America's 'Greatest Generation' in World War II," the release states.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/11/11/its-official-army-adopts-version-pinks-and-greens-uniform-veterans-day.html
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 12:23:29 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline RetBobbyMI

My dad’s WWII uniform is back in style.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What this tells ME is that the Army has been getting too much money in it's annual budget,and was looking for somewhere to spend it.

One place they can start saving money immediately is by canning anyone and everyone associated with this brain fart.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!