Author Topic: Trump Picks Top Regret of His First 2 Years  (Read 645 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump Picks Top Regret of His First 2 Years
« on: November 13, 2018, 06:44:00 am »
Trump Picks Top Regret of His First 2 Years

news  6 days ago
Newser — Newser Editors

President Trump famously doesn't like to dwell on past missteps in public, but when asked in an interview about his biggest regret over the last two years, he had a ready answer: "I would say tone," the president told the interviewer from Sinclair Broadcast Group, per WJLA.

"I would like to have a much softer tone. I feel to a certain extent I have no choice, but maybe I do." Trump said he thought he needed to be harsh to get things done, and he said his political enemies likely would have "swamped" him had he been nicer.

"But that would be something I would say that I'll be working on."

Trump also chalked up recent vitriol on both sides to the necessities of the midterms, and he suggested that he's open to better relations with Democrats.....

https://start.att.net/news/read/category/news/article/newser-trump_picks_top_regret_of_his_first_2_years-rnewsernor

Didn't get it done, time to work out the new deal.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump Picks Top Regret of His First 2 Years
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 06:47:51 am »
This is retarded pablum for low thinkers. The first part of the statement is paraded around like it is meaningful and supports their lazy thinking that Trump is to blame for any and all problems in the country but they seem to gloss over the part where Trump says that from the jump the Left was all over his ass and needed to be smacked down or they would have paralyzed his administration.

I would also like to add that this retread article was posted a week ago where I also trashed it.....but when you are on an unstable agenda, you got to dig deep in the dumpster to find talking points.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 06:49:22 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 06:53:17 am »
This is retarded pablum for low thinkers. The first part of the statement is paraded around like it is meaningful and supports their lazy thinking that Trump is to blame for any and all problems in the country but they seem to gloss over the part where Trump says that from the jump the Left was all over his ass and needed to be smacked down or they would have paralyzed his administration.

I would also like to add that this retread article was posted a week ago where I also trashed it.....but when you are on an unstable agenda, you got to dig deep in the dumpster to find talking points.

Well we will see who is in the dumpster if Trump starts cozying up to the new Communist House.  He's been hanging out with that little weasel Graham way too much.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 06:59:36 am »
Well we will see who is in the dumpster if Trump starts cozying up to the new Communist House.  He's been hanging out with that little weasel Graham way too much.

Um....you mean the same Graham that went ballistic at the Kav hearings, went campaigning for GOP Senate candidates for the first time ever and is going full tilt angry about the elections being stolen? Yeah. He's a real shitbag.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 07:04:12 am »
Um....you mean the same Graham that went ballistic at the Kav hearings, went campaigning for GOP Senate candidates for the first time ever and is going full tilt angry about the elections being stolen? Yeah. He's a real shitbag.

“Tell me the brand of Whiskey that Grant drinks. I would like to send a barrel of it to my other generals.”
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2018, 08:29:37 pm »

@Frank Cannon   Yes, I don't care what they say, I am loving Lindsey 2.0, and I love you for standing up to deluded folks of all sexes.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2018, 08:43:40 pm »
@Frank Cannon   Yes, I don't care what they say, I am loving Lindsey 2.0, and I love you for standing up to deluded folks of all sexes.

I even see some signs of hope from Rubio as well.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2018, 07:11:34 am »

Thanks @Frank Cannon .  For a moment I contemplated that Trump is actually capable of self awareness.  Whew *bouche*