Author Topic: Rush: What the Arizona Senate Race Tells Us About Our Culture  (Read 760 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: What the Arizona Senate Race Tells Us About Our Culture
« on: November 12, 2018, 10:43:25 pm »

What the Arizona Senate Race Tells Us About Our Culture

Nov 12, 2018

RUSH: All right. It’s Politico which is saying that Kyrsten Sinema has beaten Martha McSally in Arizona, and the vote margin is 31,000, interestingly, which is the same margin that DeSantis is up over Gillum here, 31,000. That’s after, you know, some late arriving ballots and so forth. You know the governor of Arizona, Doug Ducey, won his race by 300,000 votes. They’re both Republican. So how do you explain Ducey getting 300,000 more votes or 270 thousand more votes than McSally or somewhere in there?

Maybe 310,000, whatever it is. How do you explain this? And the vote totals are pretty similar. I mean, some people may have sat out a Senate race. Maybe on a ballot, I don’t know Senate race… You know, Broward County, in Broward County there’s a lot of people did not vote for the Senate because the ballot was so confusing. Have you heard this? And the Democrats put the ballot together.

They run the county, they put the ballot together, and it apparently the Senate race and some others were so confusing on the ballot that if you didn’t look at it in advance and look at the sample ballot they send, a lot of people didn’t vote for Senate. Well, now, is that not an invitation to go fill some of those in by people who run the show down there? So fascinating stuff. But this Arizona thing, folks, is eye opening to me simply because of the contrast between these two women.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Arizona is a puzzlement. Well, it’s not; that’s the problem. It’s not a puzzlement whatsoever to me. Here’s the situation, and let me first set it up by describing Arizona as the state of Barry Goldwater. Folks, it wasn’t that long ago…

You know, I really… This is painful to remember this stuff. It wasn’t that long ago, 30 years, when I moved to California in 1984. Ronaldus Magnus was just getting to… He’s set to run for reelection. I moved in October of 1984 to Sacramento and his second term campaign was underway, of course. Republicans… You wouldn’t say they owned the state of California, but they had held the office of governor for years.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/11/12/what-the-arizona-senate-race-tells-us-about-our-culture/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34