Author Topic: Hillary Clinton stakes claim in Florida, ‘deploying lawyers, organizers’  (Read 429 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
by Paul Bedard
 | November 12, 2018 12:48 PM
Two-time Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is staking a claim to the Florida Senate and gubernatorial recounts as she eyes a third try for the White House through a state with a growing Democratic Hispanic population.

In a memo from her Onward Together group, Clinton sought money to pay for lawyers and activists to help in the recount.

The fund raising call, on behalf of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, was her first action since a former aide said that she will jump into the 2020 Democratic primary. It is expected to have at least 12 candidates.

Below is her memo to supporters:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/hillary-clinton-stakes-claim-in-florida-deploying-lawyers-organizers
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Send lawyers, bums and money....
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Send lawyers, bums and money....

Warren would be proud!

Offline Frank Cannon

If anyone thinks she isn't running again, this should clue them in otherwise.

Offline Wingnut

If anyone thinks she isn't running again, this should clue them in otherwise.

I wonder if the Rat party can back that smelly old trout for a 3rd time?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The feral goobermint should hit her organization HARD with an audit to see where the money went when this thing is over,and publicize the hell out of the results. I am guessing a minimum of 75 percent will to to her for "administrative fees and expenses".

She's not really running for office,she is running for the bank.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 09:58:13 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Frank Cannon

I wonder if the Rat party can back that smelly old trout for a 3rd time?

You bet they will. She is already fundraising and the Slicks still know where all the bodies are buried. Add in the fact that the Rat Primaries were tailor made by Hitlary to cut out anyone but big bucks pols, she is a shoe in for the nomination.