Author Topic: Many Californians Rushing to the Gun Store ‘Never Tell Their Friends They Own a Gun’  (Read 608 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Following the Thousand Oaks Borderline Bar shooting last week, the truth about California gun owners is coming out. USA Today interviewed John Von Colln, the owner of the only gun store in Thousand Oaks. He describes a wholly unsurprising trend: Californians are arming themselves.

Von Colln’s gun store, VC Defense, has been flooded with visitors ever since the shooting and these California customers don’t even come close to qualifying for the well-worn “gun nut” trope.

Several are small business owners who want to protect their shops. One, Brandon Simone, is a 35-year-old single dad who once swore he’d never keep a gun in his home. Now, with his teenage son skateboarding right outside the store, dad’s filling out the paperwork to get a 9mm pistol.

“No matter how hard they make it to get a gun, they’re going to get one,” Simone’s son, Ethan, chimes in. “I’m a kid and I don’t know anything, but I know that.”

Another customer, a banker wearing designer glasses and a gold Rolex, is doubling down on his previous decision to own a gun. His own son, he says, was outside the bar during the shooting, and two of his son’s friends were killed.

“I need more holsters,” says the banker, “because I am not going anywhere without my piece now.”

Mike Rowan, a self-defense instructor at the nearby Trigger Burst Training Center, has likewise seen a heavy influx of customers in the last few days.

“I get a lot of closet liberals,” Rowan says, “people who normally would never want anything to do with a firearm, and I train them and they secretly own firearms.”

“They’re just frightened,” adds the former corrections officer. “Unfortunately, these mass shootings are good for business, and I say that very solemnly.”

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/11/staff-writer/californians-rushing-the-gun-store-never-tell-their-friends-they-own-a-gun/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Democrats are good for gun sales.  Cali must be/is very fertile ground about now with the state electing a solid majority of gun grabbers last week.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Its always a concern getting my long guns to the car without being seen. Especially since as of last year I've got a same sex couple next door who are apparently radical leftists. All it'll take is a phone call.

Offline dfwgator

They're going to be real busy what with all of those boating accidents they are going to start having in California.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Democrats are good for gun sales.  Cali must be/is very fertile ground about now with the state electing a solid majority of gun grabbers last week.
California has always been big on gun sales, every time the liberals push for more restrictions the more they fail. Not only do legal sales go up but illegal sales go up too, no matter how many liberals there are in elected office and on the voter rolls, the voting  public of every stripe color and creed wants the ability to defend themselves.