Author Topic: Rush: Florida: We Counted Every Vote and Democrats Lost!  (Read 493 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Florida: We Counted Every Vote and Democrats Lost!
« on: November 12, 2018, 07:28:45 pm »

Florida: We Counted Every Vote and Democrats Lost!

Nov 12, 2018

RUSH: Based on my wanderings around over the weekend, I think I know what many of you are asking. I know what many of you are discussing. Why is it that all of these elections that were called for Republicans are now too close to call? How does that happen? How do Republicans win these close elections and then all of a sudden they become too close to call, and concessions are rescinded, and all the newfound ballots that nobody knew existed on election night just magically happen to be Democrat ballots?

And they find ’em in schoolrooms. And they find ’em in airports. They find ’em in Avis rent-a-cars and they find out the people that had ’em in the Avis rent-a-cars happen to be very good, big buddies with the sheriff of Broward County, this Israel guy who was deeply involved in whatever the shooting incident was down there at the school. And we find out that the election supervisor down in Broward County, who gets reelected.

There’s no way you can get rid of the babe. She continually gets reelected. She has routinely been found to count blank ballots, to hide ballots that didn’t go the way she wanted them to go. It’s wide open. Everybody knows. So you’re asking, “How does this get stopped? How does it even happen?” So now on election night we had a concession in the Florida governor’s race, but ah, ah, ah, ah, ah! Not anymore. We had a concession in the Senate race in Fl. Ah, ah, ah! Not anymore.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/11/12/florida-we-counted-every-vote-and-democrats-lost/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34