Author Topic: Radical Code Pink Activist Democrat Kyrsten Sinema Wins AZ Senate Race After Thousands of Votes Appe  (Read 2593 times)

Online DB

So then let's blame the only guy out there swinging against the opposition while the rest of the party is in their perpetual circle jerk mode. Makes sense to me.

A childman having a tantrum is not swinging against anyone constructively as should be evidence by this last election. Just more of the same shit flying around.

Offline Frank Cannon

A childman having a tantrum is not swinging against anyone constructively as should be evidence by this last election. Just more of the same shit flying around.

Bullshit. While McConnell et al were all sitting around having the civil tone that turns you on Trump was about the only fire alarm ringing to the cheating going on in FL. We also tried your sort of faggotry with Bush and he was destroyed by the Left and MSM.

You seem to think if we just be friends with the Left they will return the favor. An idea that has been disproved over and over and over again.

Online DB

Bullshit. While McConnell et al were all sitting around having the civil tone that turns you on Trump was about the only fire alarm ringing to the cheating going on in FL. We also tried your sort of faggotry with Bush and he was destroyed by the Left and MSM.

You seem to think if we just be friends with the Left they will return the favor. An idea that has been disproved over and over and over again.

That won't wash. McConnell and Ryan were Trump's choices to lead the house right after he was elected. He campaigned for them to lead. I and many others here were strongly opposed to that plan. That it was the exact opposite of "draining the swamp" that Trump ran on. The results of having those two lead should have been obvious. They did exactly what we expected them to do and here we are. Well duh...

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
She is code pink, all right.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ghost Bear wrote:
"The real question is, how many elections do Democrats have to steal before Republicans do something about it?"

I think your question should be more appropriately phrased as:
"How many more elections do democrat-communists have to steal before the Republicans finally give it up...?"

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
So very disappointing. Has there been the same type of fraud that there is in Florida?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

Embrace the Suck, Arizona

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Ghost Bear wrote:
"The real question is, how many elections do Democrats have to steal before Republicans do something about it?"

I think your question should be more appropriately phrased as:
"How many more elections do democrat-communists have to steal before the Republicans finally give it up...?"
It looks like they already have.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

In 4 more years you'll be calling Trump a faggot...cause that's the kind of guy you are @Frank Cannon.

What's the difference between a flag waving patriot GOP hero and a scum sucking RINO traitor?  One re-election.

Today the GOP is smaller crazier and smellier.  This is what you wanted.  No more Flake.  Enjoy.

Offline cato potatoe

I still don't understand what happened here.  The elderly were split 50/50, and men nearly so.  McSally was plenty impressive, but I guess they wanted the blonde airhead.  So so disappointing.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I still don't understand what happened here.  The elderly were split 50/50, and men nearly so.  McSally was plenty impressive, but I guess they wanted the blonde airhead.  So so disappointing.

Breasts are mesmerizing.  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jpsb

The real question is, how many elections do Democrats have to steal before Republicans do something about it?   :shrug:

this

Offline edpc

McSally was plenty impressive...

No, not really.  She had the veteran card, but not much else.  If you check how she’s previously voted on immigration issues as a representative, you’d be disappointed.

Offline jpsb

No, not really.  She had the veteran card, but not much else.  If you check how she’s previously voted on immigration issues as a representative, you’d be disappointed.

I hate giving up a Senate seat for at least 6 years, but you are right about McSally. She was a Never
Trumper and refused to go to the GOP convention. Total Bushy Republican. I still think the rats
cheated but McSally was only pretending to be a conservative.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We had McCain in AZ, who was essentially a Democrat. We had Flake in AZ, who is all but a 'declared' Democrat. Now we finally have a real Democrat, instead of a turncoat Republican. So nothing will really change. I mean it will change a little, but not a tremendous change.

It was a cheat certainly, and I would have preferred McSally. But the Rats got away with it apparently. There is no election oversight in America and the Democrats went wild on their fraud binge. Why not? Nothing is going to happen anyway so why not cheat? So what can you do? Even so, everything will be more or less as it was with Flake. This is not a game-changing disaster.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline edpc

I know everyone wants to cry foul and it’s a lot sexier to push the stolen election theme. However, sometimes the candidate is just bad. In the other statewide election, the incumbent governor, who is a Republican, won by 15 points. The seat was not stolen from McSally, she was just not a very good choice.

Offline skeeter

I know everyone wants to cry foul and it’s a lot sexier to push the stolen election theme. However, sometimes the candidate is just bad. In the other statewide election, the incumbent governor, who is a Republican, won by 15 points. The seat was not stolen from McSally, she was just not a very good choice.

It was a combination of both.

A candidate has to be strong enough to win convincingly if they hope to avoid a sudden reversal by rat fraud. McSally obviously wasn't that candidate.

Silver Pines

Republicans like being the minority....all the perks with none of the responsibility, just sit back and bitch all the time.

@dfwgator

👆

The only way you can be steamrolled is if you allow it.  The GOP is obviously not interested in doing anything about it.

And next time they’ll be yelling again that it’s the most important election of our lifetime!!! 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I know everyone wants to cry foul and it’s a lot sexier to push the stolen election theme.
No, we don't want to cry foul. We'd much rather have an honest election where ballots discovered late are consistent with the ones that are tallied on election night—instead of breaking in the Democrats' favor every time there's a close election.

2004: Dino Rossi leads the vote total on election night. Christine Gregoire recounts twice until she gets a lead, then they quit, declaring her the governor of Washington.
Spring 2009: James Tedisco leads a race for a Congressional seat on election night; recount after recount, Scott Murphy, the Democrat, ends up in the seat.
Fall 2009: Bill Owens narrowly leads a race for a Congressional seat on election night. He expands his lead after a recount. Oh, by the way... Owens was a Democrat.
And now we have Sinema in 2018, pulling out just enough ballots to win, and boom, the recount is over.

Around the country, recounts always favor the Democrat. There's a systemic problem here. We have no way to timestamp ballots to ensure they were cast before polls closed, among many other holes that can easily be exploited.

It has very little to do with the candidates themselves. We'd like to think that with a little better strategy, we can turn things around next time... but this WAS our next time, and the same things keep happening, no matter what.

We WANT to believe our elections are honest, but the more I see this, I just can't.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline edpc

Yeah, I have a hard time buying into stolen election theories in cyanotic blue states, like NY and WA.