Author Topic: Radical Code Pink Activist Democrat Kyrsten Sinema Wins AZ Senate Race After Thousands of Votes Appe  (Read 2523 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Radical Code Pink Activist Democrat Kyrsten Sinema Wins AZ Senate Race After Thousands of Votes Appear Post Election
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila November 12, 2018

Radical code pink activist Democrat Kyrsten Sinema won the Arizona Senate race against Martha McSally several days after the polls closed.

Republican Martha McSally was ahead Tuesday evening when the polls closed, but the Democrats produced tens of thousands of ballots out of no where post election.

Democrat Kyrsten Sinema got 1,071,947 votes vs. Martha McSally who got 1,039,778 with 99.8% of the precincts reporting, according to Politico.

As TGP previously reported, Taliban sympathizer and ‘anti-war’ activist Kyrsten Sinema expressed her utter disgust with Arizona in a speech given in March of this year.

Sinema was a radical Code Pink activist before entering politics and once led a far left group that portrayed US soldiers as evil killers who were waging terrorism in the world.

Arizona isn’t the only state producing thousands of ballots that are helping Democrat candidates pull ahead, the Dems are up to their old tricks in Florida and Georgia as well.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/breaking-radical-code-pink-activist-kyrsten-sinema-wins-az-senate-race-after-thousands-of-votes-appear-post-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Frank Cannon

Unbelievable  8888crybaby

Really? I think it is pretty believable from the home of John McLame. Every one of those stupid bastards in AZ deserve a candidate that thinks the state is a Meth Lab and full of human debris.

Enjoy AZ.

Offline libertybele

I'm angry.  Angry that the DEMS are getting away with all their corruption and fraud.  Any bets on who will hold the majority in the Senate when it's all said and done.  The DEMS WILL control both Houses.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

I guess people got tired of all that "winning"...

The Dems always cheat, that's a given.

Trump's mouth/twitter fingers were a major contributor to all these losses. Yet many of his cult members refuse to acknowledge the obvious. Just like his stupid comment on aid to California while the people and houses were still burning. Don't act surprised when the GOP is essentially dead by the time Trump is done.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I guess people got tired of all that "winning"...

The Dems always cheat, that's a given.

Trump's mouth/twitter fingers were a major contributor to all these losses. Yet many of his cult members refuse to acknowledge the obvious. Just like his stupid comment on aid to California while the people and houses were still burning. Don't act surprised when the GOP is essentially dead by the time Trump is done.

Pretty bold prognostication even for a never trumpers never trumper.  You rock dude.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

McCain's revenge.

Offline DB

Pretty bold prognostication even for a never trumpers never trumper.  You rock dude.

Keep digging...

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
McCain's revenge.

His foul stench still hangs in the AZ air like the smell of a gangrenous limb when amputated.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm angry.  Angry that the DEMS are getting away with all their corruption and fraud.  Any bets on who will hold the majority in the Senate when it's all said and done.  The DEMS WILL control both Houses.

I am think it will be a 50/50 Senate with the VP as a tie breaker...especially since we have a run-off election in Ms on the 27th..another opportunity to steal that election
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is exactly how Al Frankin got elected. They 'found' a bunch of votes after he had lost, and miraculously they were all for Al Frankin. This is not a new ploy. How they get away with it, I will never understand.

Apparently there is no oversight to American elections at all. Why should I wait in line for two hours to vote when it doesn't mean anything anyway. That's just what my brother said. He said he didn't vote because he didn't think voting meant anything. Whomever is going to win or lose is not determined by us, it is determined by whomever is counting the votes. How prophetic.

This really is the most bizarre election I have ever seen in my life! This like how old timey South was run. When elections meant nothing and were just a front to make 'the people' feel good.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah, because strong leaders like Flake, Ryan and Romney were really building a brand that people loved. Why look at all the many great things the House and Senate ran on because they have been so productive over the years.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
The real question is, how many elections do Democrats have to steal before Republicans do something about it?   :shrug:
Let it burn.

Offline dfwgator

The real question is, how many elections do Democrats have to steal before Republicans do something about it?   :shrug:

Republicans like being the minority....all the perks with none of the responsibility, just sit back and bitch all the time.

Offline dfwgator

I am think it will be a 50/50 Senate with the VP as a tie breaker...especially since we have a run-off election in Ms on the 27th..another opportunity to steal that election

The Rats will make Murkowski an offer she can't refuse to flip.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Really!!  Is Arizona as crazy as California?  It's lookin' that way. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The GOP is in charge of this state, Florida as well. How is it these votes 'appear' and get counted with no oversight, inspection, or transparancy?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is exactly how Al Frankin got elected. They 'found' a bunch of votes after he had lost, and miraculously they were all for Al Frankin. This is not a new ploy. How they get away with it, I will never understand.

Apparently there is no oversight to American elections at all. Why should I wait in line for two hours to vote when it doesn't mean anything anyway. That's just what my brother said. He said he didn't vote because he didn't think voting meant anything. Whomever is going to win or lose is not determined by us, it is determined by whomever is counting the votes. How prophetic.

This really is the most bizarre election I have ever seen in my life! This like how old timey South was run. When elections meant nothing and were just a front to make 'the people' feel good.

"Old timey south"?  No way.  This almost rises to the levels of corruption in Chicago, Detroit, NYC or Boston. 

Offline Frank Cannon

The GOP is in charge of this state, Florida as well. How is it these votes 'appear' and get counted with no oversight, inspection, or transparancy?

Well have you seen who is in charge of AZ? A guy named Douche.....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

From LBJ, to Richard Dailey, to Al Franken, to now........this is not a new phenomenom. 

The stupid feckless GOP does not factor in contingency plans knowing that some elections may be razor close thin.  Until then, they'll just keep taking it in the rectum.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

The GOP is in charge of this state

The GOP can't run a Car Wash, much less a State.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The GOP can't run a Car Wash, much less a State.

We don't have these problems here in IA, or alot of GOP states.

Then again, they have the ability to stop this in Florida, and they choose not to.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DB

Yeah, because strong leaders like Flake, Ryan and Romney were really building a brand that people loved. Why look at all the many great things the House and Senate ran on because they have been so productive over the years.

The only thing the GOP is offering is they aren't Hillary, Pelosi or Mad Maxine. That only goes so far.

Offline DB

Really!!  Is Arizona as crazy as California?  It's lookin' that way.

California doesn't have a single state wide office holder that is a Republican. Not one.

Arizona has many including the governor. So it isn't even slightly close at this point.

Offline Frank Cannon

The only thing the GOP is offering is they aren't Hillary, Pelosi or Mad Maxine. That only goes so far.

So then let's blame the only guy out there swinging against the opposition while the rest of the party is in their perpetual circle jerk mode. Makes sense to me.