Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Wants Rick Scott in Senate GOP Meetings Ahead of Recount Deadlines  (Read 227 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham Wants Rick Scott in Senate GOP Meetings Ahead of Recount Deadlines
S.C. senator thinks Scott will win, and should take part in leadership elections

Sen. Lindsey Graham said that Florida Gov. Rick Scott should make plans to come up to D.C. to participate in next week’s Senate Republican Conference meetings.

That includes the leadership elections for the 116th Congress, which are scheduled for Wednesday morning.

“If I were Rick, I would come up and participate, absolutely. You know, once the vote total is sent to the secretary of state and he has a 13,500 vote or whatever it is lead, yes I would participate,” Graham, a South Carolina Republican, said. “If the recount goes, the recount goes.”

“I’m no Florida law voting expert, but I would be shocked if you could ... overturn 13,500 votes in a recount,” Graham said on a Saturday conference call organized by Scott’s campaign for the Senate seat currently held by Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson.

more
https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/lindsey-graham-rick-scott-gop-meetings
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
“I’m no Florida law voting expert, but I would be shocked if you could ... overturn 13,500 votes in a recount,” Graham said on a Saturday conference call organized by Scott’s campaign for the Senate seat currently held by Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson.

Lindsey.  "Law" ain't got nuttin to do with this recount.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Lindsey.  "Law" ain't got nuttin to do with this recount.

Lindsey needs to see what he can do and who he can contact to ensure that there's some oversight.  Scott is being counter sued by Nelson!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.