Author Topic: ‘I’ll never forgive him for what he did to our military’ — Trump fires back at Obamas over comments  (Read 277 times)

rangerrebew

‘I’ll never forgive him for what he did to our military’ — Trump fires back at Obamas over comments in Michelle’s new book
By: J.D. Simkins  

Michelle Obama doesn’t hold back in her new memoir, “Becoming,” about her family’s experience in the wake of allegations that former President Barack Obama was secretly a Muslim and not an American citizen.

“What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington?" she writes in the book, set for a Nov. 13 release. "What if that person went looking for our girls? Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this, I’d never forgive him.”

The former first lady goes on to describe the president’s so-called birther comments as "crazy and mean-spirited ... its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed. But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks.”

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/11/09/ill-never-forgive-him-for-what-he-did-to-our-military-trump-fires-back-at-obamas-over-comments-in-michelles-new-book/
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 06:54:03 pm by rangerrebew »