Author Topic: STUNNING! California Republicans Face More Losses as Late Votes for Democrats Continue to Trickle In  (Read 1539 times)

Offline skeeter

Ya, still waiting for the silent red wave you all said was coming due to Trump's brilliance.

You sound giddy, as if you've been somehow vindicated. Not sure why.

What have you been proven correct about, DB?

Offline DB

You sound giddy, as if you've been somehow vindicated. Not sure why.

What have you been proven correct about, DB?

Right... My words "sound giddy"... I just moved to AZ and voted for McSally and she lost... I'm really thrilled about that...

What I don't like is people pissing on me telling me its raining. Until you wake up and recognize that if you have a leader who acts like a child things will only get worse.

Trump will likely have the same result nation wide as electing Schwarzenegger had on California. Elect a clown and call it "conservatism" and then see the masses turn away from "conservatism" because of what the foolish clown did. The shit show is only just getting started once congress reconvenes after all that "winning" Trump said with just had this election cycle.

Offline skeeter

Right... My words "sound giddy"... I just moved to AZ and voted for McSally and she lost... I'm really thrilled about that...

What I don't like is people pissing on me telling me its raining. Until you wake up and recognize that if you have a leader who acts like a child things will only get worse.

Trump will likely have the same result nation wide as electing Schwarzenegger had on California. Elect a clown and call it "conservatism" and then see the masses turn away from "conservatism" because of what the foolish clown did. The shit show is only just getting started once congress reconvenes after all that "winning" Trump said with just had this election cycle.

I don't see it that way. I think you are the one who's blind to what going on.

Sorry you see that as me "p*ssing" on you. Think of it as a difference of opinion instead.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This election is bigger than it seems. The Democrats flooded the polls with illegals and got away with it. Who is checking the checkers, is the big question. And the answer seems to be 'nobody'.

This election has established two major precedences.
1. That illegals can now vote with impunity.
2. That Democrats can cheat at-will, and nobody will do a damn thing about it.

Trump can never get reelected in that environment. Moreover, in ten years there will not be a single Republican in office anywhere in America.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Considering that 3 to 5 Republican Senators vote with the Democrats, in that sense the Republicans lost the Senate and the House. Pubs may have the numbers in the Senate, but they do not have the votes.

Watching all these clear violations of voting laws being reported, and watching the Republicans tacitly support it, I don't know anymore what is going on. Did the Republicans want to lose? Or are they so cowed by the Democrats that they are afraid to say anything? This was a weird election. I feel like I'm living in South America, or Russia or something.
Well, how many years did they pawn off the excuse that if they only had the ______, they'd repeal Obamacare? We gave them all three (House, Senate, and the White House) and they didn't do shit. (How's that for getting out the excited and enthusiastic base?)

Yes, the Dems are engaging in wholesale fraud--only a miscalculation or two kept Hillary out--but they are getting better at setting the point spread, and they always have trunks full of 'just found' votes to push them over.

If the GOP is going to sit on their smelly thumbs and let this happen, well, they must be tired of all that "winning".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis