Author Topic: Brent Musburger apologizes 'if you were offended' by his mocking Senator Elizabeth Warren  (Read 398 times)

Offline goodwithagun

Last week, Oakland Raiders radio voice Brent Musburger sent out a tweet mocking Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s claim of having Native American heritage.

The tweet included an image of men wearing Native American headdresses standing behind President Donald Trump at a Montana campaign rally, chiding them as Warren’s “relatives.”

Read more here https://sports.yahoo.com/brent-musburger-apologizes-offended-mocking-senator-elizabeth-warren-233130695.html

By Jason Owens, Yahoo! Sports, November 11, 2018
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

Musberger is super creepy, but this comment is pretty good.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Frank Cannon

Brent is still alive?

Offline goodwithagun

Yep, and he looks like Droopy.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Meldrew

Brent Musburger in this thread, Sam Donaldson in another.  Have I stumbled into a temporal anomaly.  Is Charo ("cuchi-cuchi") around here somewhere? 

The only thing hopeful about any of this is that Brent Musburger was able to get someone to sign a three year contract at age 79.

I think it was Hunter Thompson that said, "when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."  Things are so off these days I think I'll just stick with my amateur status thank you very much. 

wink777

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Brent Musburger in this thread, Sam Donaldson in another.  Have I stumbled into a temporal anomaly.  Is Charo ("cuchi-cuchi") around here somewhere? 

The only thing hopeful about any of this is that Brent Musburger was able to get someone to sign a three year contract at age 79.

I think it was Hunter Thompson that said, "when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."  Things are so off these days I think I'll just stick with my amateur status thank you very much. 

wink777

The ironing of it all was not lost by me!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.