Author Topic: Hillary Will Run Again..By Mark Penn  (Read 1857 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Hillary Will Run Again..By Mark Penn
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2018, 11:26:41 pm »
Exactly...she now sees she can win Fla and possibly Texas....she is funding the recount now in Fla... :whistle:

No @mystery-ak  She now knows the fraud machine has been perfected  and she can steal the election.  Look for this fraud machine in at least Texas and North Carolina also in 2020.

This means she's sure she enters the race having already won New York and California and stolen Florida, Texas and North Carolina.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 11:28:37 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2018, 11:37:15 pm »
No @mystery-ak  She now knows the fraud machine has been perfected  and she can steal the election.  Look for this fraud machine in at least Texas and North Carolina also in 2020.

This means she's sure she enters the race having already won New York and California and stolen Florida, Texas and North Carolina.

Hmmm..I thought I said that..anyways

Hillary Clinton stakes claim in Florida, ‘deploying lawyers, organizers’
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/hillary-clinton-stakes-claim-in-florida-deploying-lawyers-organizers
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2018, 11:57:47 pm »
Hmmm..I thought I said that..

I just think "steal" is a more appropriate description than "win" @mystery-ak  happy77

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2018, 04:54:45 am »
Oh,Bubbette! is going to go into automatic "grifter mode" to steal more money from the gullible,but she will be forced to drop out early once the real campaigning begins because the Dim candidate for President in 2020 is going to be Moochelle Obomber,with Barry in the First Lady role.

They are already campaigning,and have been since the instant they left the off-White House. That's why they got the mansion and never left DC.

No other Dim candidate will stand a chance against the tranny running for President and the homo running for First Lady.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!