Author Topic: Is Minnesota lost? That has to be the question many are asking this morning  (Read 586 times)

rangerrebew

Is Minnesota lost? That has to be the question many are asking this morning

Posted by Ann Corcoran on November 7, 2018

I woke up this morning with my head spinning about the results nationwide, and couldn’t at first figure out where to dive in to tell you what I think about the midterm election results.

Over time, I’ll have more to say about what it all means, but I do know this—there will be no legislative reform of the US Refugee Admissions Program in the next two years.

Now that the House is controlled by the Dems, that means that each committee will revert to Democrat control.  And, they will never open for review the Refugee Act of 1980.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2018/11/07/is-minnesota-lost-that-has-to-be-the-question-many-are-asking-this-morning/

Offline skeeter

It becoming clear now just how devastating the Obama administration's immigration policies were to this country. So much has changed in the past 10 years.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Eventually there will be White Flight as is already occurring in California. Businesses, the middle class(of all races), successful working class will all flee to other States. Then, Minnesota will become a kind of independent State within a State as California has done. In the future, America will be 'balkanized' as it is called. It will become as it was in its founding. Just a bunch of adjoined independent States living on a single continent.

I can see that happening in the next hundred years. And there doesn't have to be a war. Everybody can simply migrate to the area of the continent that suits their ideals. We can all divide up, declare independence, and that will be that. Texas and California have already seriously discussed this idea. They will be the first to go.

And with this election, the movement is only going to get bigger. I think it might be a good idea myself.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 03:09:39 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A better question might be "Is it worth the effort to try to retrieve it as a part of America?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Eventually there will be White Flight as is already occurring in California. Businesses, the middle class(of all races), successful working class will all flee to other States. Then, Minnesota will become a kind of independent State within a State as California has done. In the future, America will be 'balkanized' as it is called. It will become as it was in its founding. Just a bunch of adjoined independent States living on a single continent.

I can see that happening in the next hundred years. And there doesn't have to be a war. Everybody can simply migrate to the area of the continent that suits their ideals. We can all divide up, declare independence, and that will be that. Texas and California have already seriously discussed this idea. They will be the first to go.

And with this election, the movement is only going to get bigger. I think it might be a good idea myself.

@240B

Wrong. If it were a good idea,the fascist globalists wouldn't be promoting it. It's called "divide and conquer". IF America ever becomes this fragmented,we will no longer have a national military,only regional military's with shifting allegiances. This will make it easy for the New World Order to come in and take over militarily.

It IS the ultimate goal of the left and always has been.

Offline dfwgator

The problem with "White Flight" is that eventually you run out of places to flee to.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The problem with "White Flight" is that eventually you run out of places to flee to.

We are full.  They need "Flight" somewhere else.  I here MS is nice.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
There's its demographics as of 2010:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Minnesota

I heard one commentator say, perhaps electing Ellison will backfire on the Democrats like electing Obama did. I don't know. It's amazing that Trump lost MN by only 1 and a half points with this electoral wipeout for MN in 2018.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@240B

Wrong. If it were a good idea,the fascist globalists wouldn't be promoting it. It's called "divide and conquer". IF America ever becomes this fragmented,we will no longer have a national military,only regional military's with shifting allegiances. This will make it easy for the New World Order to come in and take over militarily.

It IS the ultimate goal of the left and always has been.
@sneakypete
It doesn't matter if it is a good idea or not. It is already happening even now, today. California, New York, Washington State, Texas, Florida, et al, already consider themselves to be distinct and separate from the Federal Government already.

California has challenged the Fed Government openly and has declared that they will not recognize or obey any American law which they disagree with. And they get away with it every day.

California is already its own defacto 'territory'. In fact it is not an exaggeration to say that California and the Federal Government are in a cold war over a lot of issues. And California is winning.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
It doesn't matter if it is a good idea or not. It is already happening even now, today. California, New York, Washington State, Texas, Florida, et al, already consider themselves to be distinct and separate from the Federal Government already.

California has challenged the Fed Government openly and has declared that they will not recognize or obey any American law which they disagree with. And they get away with it every day.

California is already its own defacto 'territory'. In fact it is not an exaggeration to say that California and the Federal Government are in a cold war over a lot of issues. And California is winning.

@240B

Well,I will argue that sane people should ALWAYS argue against foolishness and try to prevent it from getting any worse.

I am in total agreement with the rest,though. The 3rd American Revolution is already well underway,and their probably won't be much shooting this time.

The irony is the very people who rant and rave today about "sharing" and "fairness" are going to be the first to start shouting "shoot the invading bastards!" once each state has to provide ALL the financing for all the welfare programs they promoted to get "free" votes.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Is Minnesota lost? That has to be the question many are asking this morning
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2018, 12:14:39 am »
"Is Minnesota lost?"

No point in askin' questions to which you don't already know the answer...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2018, 12:20:27 am »
240b wrote:
"In the future, America will be 'balkanized' as it is called. It will become as it was in its founding. Just a bunch of adjoined independent States living on a single continent.
I can see that happening in the next hundred years."

Or even sooner.

My prediction posted back in 2012:
http://freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/2959153/posts?page=51#51

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2018, 12:25:28 am »
We are full.  They need "Flight" somewhere else.  I here MS is nice.

Mainland Singapore?