Author Topic: Rick Wilson: Trump was ‘one millisecond’ from calling April Ryan the ‘n-word’  (Read 1269 times)

Offline endicom

Daily Caller
Mike Brest
Nov. 10, 2018

Staunch anti-Trump Republican strategist Rick Wilson claimed Friday night that President Donald Trump nearly called April Ryan the “N-word” during his contentious exchange with the reporter earlier this week.

The panel on Friday’s “CNN Tonight with Don Lemon” consisted of Wilson, Nina Turner, and Alice Stewart. They were discussing the president’s heated remarks towards journalists of color this week.

During Trump’s post-election press conference on Wednesday, he accused PBS reporter Yamiche Alcindor of asking a “racist” question and demanded Ryan sit down while she asked a question before being called on.

More... https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/10/wilson-trump-april-ryan-slur/

Offline endicom

Republican strategist. Good Grief!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They got Trump now! 

What a knob gobbler this wilson shit is.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline endicom

They got Trump now! 

What a knob gobbler this wilson shit is.

We're getting a good look at the Republican Swamp through its critters. There has obviously been many critters.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

We're getting a good look at the Republican Swamp through its critters. There has obviously been many critters.

A leapord never changes its stripes.

Offline skeeter

Add 'he was one millisecond away from calling Ryan the N word' to the long list of outrages.

How much more proof does America need that Trump is a racist? /s

Offline mountaineer

Funny, I was reading ... what's his name, I've never heard of him ... Rick Wilson's mind the other day and am absolutely certain he was one millisecond away from saying he likes to dress in frilly undergarments.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Playing the race card or a variant of it

Silver Pines

Rick Wilson is a lot like Tom Nichols and Jennifer Rubin.  They've allowed their hatred of Trump to make them crazy. 

Offline Frank Cannon

Rick Wilson is a lot like Tom Nichols and Jennifer Rubin.  They've allowed their hatred of Trump to make them crazy.

Rick Wilson is a lot like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer in that there is no evidence they were ever GOPers either.

Silver Pines

Rick Wilson is a lot like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer in that there is no evidence they were ever GOPers either.

@Frank Cannon

Yeah, pretty much.  Rubin was at least a moderate Republican, right?  Now she's full-blown Democrat.

I don't know anything about Nichols--just that he's a gasbag.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

Yeah, pretty much.  Rubin was at least a moderate Republican, right?  Now she's full-blown Democrat.

I don't know anything about Nichols--just that he's a gasbag.

Rubin was some Hollywood type who claimed to be mildly Right when it was cool. She didn't stick with that long, but WaPo still pimps her as one of us. Rick Wilson and Nichole Wallace ran McLames campaign into the ground and after it was dead and buried 10 minutes rushed to the publishers with a book about how they sabotaged the campaign because they are smarter than us. Once again even though there is no evidence he is a GOPer, MSNBC still sells him as one.

Silver Pines

Rubin was some Hollywood type who claimed to be mildly Right when it was cool. She didn't stick with that long, but WaPo still pimps her as one of us. Rick Wilson and Nichole Wallace ran McLames campaign into the ground and after it was dead and buried 10 minutes rushed to the publishers with a book about how they sabotaged the campaign because they are smarter than us. Once again even though there is no evidence he is a GOPer, MSNBC still sells him as one.

Oh, okay, now I remember his connection to Wallace.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Add 'he was one millisecond away from calling Ryan the N word' to the long list of outrages.

How much more proof does America need that Trump is a racist? /s
Jeeez, that's almost purt'near as seerius as almost thinking about asking for the 'football' to declare all out nook-lar wawah!  *****rollingeyes***** **nononono* 9999hair out0000

Does that Swami have a Mind Readers Union card?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 09:17:56 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

A triple and a double, catcher's and fielder's, and Dolly Parton"

"Name two big hits, two big mitts.....and a famous country singer!"