Author Topic: Secret Plot Foiled 200 Elite German KSK Planned To Kill Liberals And Pro Immigration Folks  (Read 968 times)

Offline mirraflake

Elite soldiers planned to kill Green Party's Claudia Roth and other left-wingers
They wanted to execute their plot when law and order broke down in Germany
Believed that was imminent and death squads were formed for assassinations

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6374085/Secret-plot-200-elite-neo-Nazi-soldiers-German-SAS-slaughter-politicians.html
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 04:01:32 pm by mirraflake »

Offline mirraflake

A sign maybe Germans have a backbone after all and will take back their country and protect their culture.   

Should give these guys a medal instead of arresting them.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 03:54:47 pm by mirraflake »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Uhhhh,since when has the SAS been a part of the German military? Has anyone told the British the Germans have stolen the SAS from them?

Only a fool would do anything but laugh at a report that made a mistake that basic.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mirraflake

Uhhhh,since when has the SAS been a part of the German military? Has anyone told the British the Germans have stolen the SAS from them?

Only a fool would do anything but laugh at a report that made a mistake that basic.

The article said it was the KSK. Reporter used SAS in headline because most people never heard of KSK but have heard of the SAS

@sneakypete

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The article said it was the KSK. Reporter used SAS in headline because most people never heard of KSK but have heard of the SAS

@sneakypete

@mirraflake

I don't doubt your sincerity,but that is one of the strangest things I have ever heard.

BTW,I have never heard of the KSK,either.

Offline mirraflake

Offline skeeter

A sign maybe Germans have a backbone after all and will take back their country and protect their culture.   

Should give these guys a medal instead of arresting them.

Or, maybe this is just another attempt by the radical leftists in the media to keep the Nazi boogieman alive.

Perhaps this is Merkel cleaning house of those she perceives as threats before she departs.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 04:17:24 pm by skeeter »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Pro-Nazi Soldiers in German Army Raise Alarm

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/10/world/europe/germany-military-far-right-extremists-terror-plot-nazi.html

Article May 2017 in "the paper of record, NYT.

Mentions three suspects, and the plot was to stage an terror attack by immigrants.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Heckuva plot.
https://112.international/politics/conspiracy-of-military-who-planned-political-assassinations-revealed-in-germany-34069.html

200 military planned political assassinations in Germany
The key figure on the "list for liquidation" was the leader of the Left faction in the Bundestag, Dietmar Bartsch

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We think alike. I read that on DM a couple of days ago, chuckled a little, and forgot about it. It is a silly article that reads like a movie. I think it is just agenda driven propaganda. I doubt very much that it is true. It is just a story by somebody with an imagination like Tom Clancy. Likely it will used to crack down on anyone who disagrees with Merkel's unfettered immigration policies. This is a well known tactic by many governments. Create a faux 'crisis' and then use it to persecute political opponents.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 07:45:56 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
  Likely it will used to crack down on anyone who disagrees with Merkel's unfettered immigration policies. This is a well known tactic by many governments. Create a faux 'crisis' and then use it to persecute political opponents.

@240B

Fascism 101.

Offline skeeter

@240B

Fascism 101.

Antifascist. The perfect cover for a fascist.