Author Topic: Owner Of Famous Nevada Brothel Wins Election Despite Being Dead  (Read 555 times)

rangerrebew

Owner Of Famous Nevada Brothel Wins Election Despite Being Dead
« on: November 10, 2018, 01:17:02 pm »
Owner Of Famous Nevada Brothel Wins Election Despite Being Dead

November 7, 2018| by Donn Marten

In one of the more interesting developments of Tuesday’s midterm elections, a dead man easily won his election to the Nevada State Legislature.

Dennis Hof, the flamboyant 72-year-old who became famous for owning the Moonlite BunnyRanch as well as several other whorehouses in a state where prostitution is legal died of natural causes last month but remained on the ballot.

Yesterday, Hof won his race in a landslide getting in a final shot at his critics from the grave.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/owner-of-famous-nevada-brothel-wins-election-despite-being-dead/

Offline musiclady

Re: Owner Of Famous Nevada Brothel Wins Election Despite Being Dead
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 01:32:43 pm »
This is the new image of the once values friendly Republican Party.

The Dems have nothing on us now.  *****rollingeyes*****
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Applewood

Re: Owner Of Famous Nevada Brothel Wins Election Despite Being Dead
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 02:02:58 pm »
Looking at the sorry bunch of loser Republican candidates  in my state, I think Hof could have won here too+.  Hell, I would have voted for him.