Author Topic: Report: Ian Long Posted Messages on Instagram During Shooting RampageP  (Read 336 times)

Offline Axeslinger

Report: Ian Long Posted Messages on Instagram During Shooting Rampage
Thousand Oaks shooter David Ian Long
9 Nov 2018121
1:42
29-year-old Thousand Oaks bar shooter David Ian Long reportedly posted to Facebo0k’s Instagram social media network during the mass shooting which killed twelve on Wednesday....

...His Facebook post reportedly reads:

The post says: “I hope people call me insane… (laughing emojis).. wouldn’t that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah.. I’m insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is ‘hopes and prayers’.. or ‘keep you in my thoughts’… every time… and wonder why these keep happening…”

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/11/09/report-ian-long-posted-messages-on-instagram-during-shooting-rampage/

That ain’t good folks...
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Applewood

Re: Report: Ian Long Posted Messages on Instagram During Shooting RampageP
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 11:09:01 pm »
According to NBC, the social media site he was using has not been confirmed.  Facebook and Instagram are dancing around the issue and Twitter won't comment,

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/california-mass-shooter-posted-social-media-during-bar-rampage-n934496

Offline Axeslinger

Re: Report: Ian Long Posted Messages on Instagram During Shooting RampageP
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 11:17:24 pm »
Which site he used is of minor importance.   AFAIK, this is the first time one of these d-bags has actively provided ammunition to the anti’s gun control talking points.   You can rest assured they’re gonna make all the hay they can out of it.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson