Author Topic: TRUMP WARNS OBAMA Something Big Is About to Drop: “I’ll Never Forgive Him…” For Something That Is Ab  (Read 478 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
TRUMP WARNS OBAMA Something Big Is About to Drop: “I’ll Never Forgive Him…” For Something That Is About to Be Revealed (Video)
by Jim Hoft November 9, 2018

President Donald Trump unloaded on his predecessor, former President Barack Obama, on Friday morning. This came hours after it was reported that the former First Lady Michelle Obama slammed President Trump in her upcoming memoir.

President Trump was asked about the former First Lady’s attacks.
He hit back twice as hard — Saying he will never forgive her husband for letting down the military.

Then President Trump shot a warning at the Obamas.
Something BIG is about to be revealed.

President Trump: So I’ll never forgive him for what he did to our military. I’ll never forgive him for what he did in many other ways which I will talk to you about in the future. But what he did, what he did to this military made this country very unsafe for you and you and you.

It is widely known but not widely reported that Obama spied on President Trump during the 2016 election.
But it is not known to what extent.
Former aide George Papadopoulos says he knows there was a deep state spy in the Trump campaign at a very high level.

video at link
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/trump-warns-obama-something-big-is-about-to-drop-ill-never-forgive-him-for-something-that-is-about-to-be-revealed-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline RoosGirl

Online Right_in_Virginia

Q What do you say to Michelle Obama who says she will never forgive you for your birther comments in the past?

THE PRESIDENT: Oh, Michelle Obama said that? I haven’t seen it. I guess she wrote a book. She got paid a lot of money to write a book. And they always insist that you come up with controversial.

Well, I’ll give you a little controversy back: I’ll never forgive him for what he did to our United States military by not funding it properly. It was depleted. Everything was old and tired. And I came in, and I had to fix it. And I’m in the process of spending tremendous amounts of money. So I’ll never forgive him for what he did to our military. I’ll never forgive him for what he did in many other ways, which I’ll talk to you about in the future.

But what he did — because she talked about safety — what he did to our military made this country very unsafe for you and you and you.

Full transcript here:  https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-marine-one-departure-23/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.