Author Topic: Rush: Democrat Mobs Stealing Elections in Florida and Arizona  (Read 421 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Democrat Mobs Stealing Elections in Florida and Arizona
« on: November 09, 2018, 07:35:47 pm »

Democrat Mobs Stealing Elections in Florida and Arizona

Nov 9, 2018

RUSH: A lot of my friends are emailing me about this Whitaker situation, the acting attorney general after Sessions had been fired. And I’m also getting a lot of notes from people, “This is a really bad move to fire Sessions. You know, Sessions, he was the best guy Trump could have had in implementing his anti-immigration agenda. People just don’t know it, don’t know all the great work Sessions was doing because Sessions is not a front-and-center, hey, look at me, notice me guy, and he’s not a wartime consigliere type personality, but, man, it’s gonna be a big, big loss.”

And I got people talking to me about his replacement Whitaker and whether or not this is constitutional or not. And I’m saying to everybody that sends me this notes, “Are you watching what’s going on in Arizona and Florida?” I mean, that, to me, is the story. The Democrats are again stealing the election. I think Arizona is gone. I think Arizona is gone.

The difference is, “Mr. Limbaugh, Arizona’s traditionally kind of late. There’s so many mail-in ballots, it takes a while to count them.” There’s no counting going on! They’re looking for votes. Nobody’s counting votes in Arizona right now. The Democrats are looking for votes, they’re casting votes, who knows what’s going on, but they’re not looking for them.

In Florida a schoolteacher in Miramar found a box. You know what was in it? Ballots. She said, “Why, this looks like it might be important, some ballots.” In fact, the way this is shaking out in Florida I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that Christine Blasey Ford was involved in it because the format of what’s happening in Florida is identical to the way they came forward late in the game in the Kavanaugh hearings.

And the governor here, Rick Scott, is not sitting around and taking it. He is filing suit against the election people in both Palm Beach County and Broward, which is where the Democrats, if you look at that red-blue map that we showed you of Texas yesterday, if you look at that map in Florida where we are, and maybe not so much Tampa, but where we are is the deep blue part of the state.

When the Democrats need to steal an election this is where they come. They own everything to do with the polling places, the election centers. They run these two counties, Broward and Palm Beach. You can throw Miami-Dade in there too. That would complete that big swath of deep blue and south Florida on the Atlantic coast side. And Rick Scott is threatening legal action. Gillum, who lost the governor’s race, is on the verge of pulling his concession like Algore did, and Gillum has a slogan. I want to tell you what the slogan means.

Gillum is out there saying, “We must count every vote.” That is code. In Florida — I want to remind you of something. Those of you who were here and of age, meaning old enough to be paying attention, 18 years ago in 2000 — 19 years ago now, in the year 2000, you remember all of the military ballots that were not counted? Remember that controversy?

Do you remember all of the controversy over the provisional ballots? Do you know what a provisional ballot is? A lot of people don’t. And nothing wrong if you don’t. A provisional ballot is a ballot cast by somebody whose eligibility is not known at the time they vote. And rather than slow things down and make a big deal about it, they go ahead and let these people vote and they’re called provisional ballots and after everything’s done, if they need ’em, they go looking at ’em and they inspect them to see if in fact they are cast by eligible voters.

So when Gillum or anybody starts talking about “count every vote,” it means including the provisional ballots. If it hasn’t happened yet, it will very soon, and it will be done the way the left always does. The provisional ballots will be cast by minorities, people of color, the poor, women and children, whoever are the protected class.

The people that are always getting the excrement sandwich in life in America will be those who have cast the provisional ballot. And because these are people that are downtrodden, homeless, hungry, thirsty, we need to really, really, really count them. They need to participate in our process. So the move will be to count every provisional ballot as legitimate and eligible.

“Count every vote” is a dog whistle for “we need to find more votes,” not votes that have been cast. We’re looking for ways to add to vote totals. We are looking for ways to actually cast ballots. That’s what all of this means, and that’s what’s going on.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/11/09/dems-stealing-elections-in-florida-and-arizona/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34