Author Topic: Donald Trump Played Central Role In Hush Payoffs To Stormy Daniels And Karen McDougal  (Read 708 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
As a presidential candidate in August 2015, Donald Trump huddled with a longtime friend, media executive David Pecker, in his cluttered 26th floor Trump Tower office and made a request.

What can you do to help my campaign? he asked, according to people familiar with the meeting.

Mr. Pecker, chief executive of American Media Inc., offered to use his National Enquirer tabloid to buy the silence of women if they tried to publicize alleged sexual encounters with Mr. Trump.

Less than a year later, Mr. Trump asked Mr. Pecker to quash the story of a former Playboy model who said they’d had an affair. Mr. Pecker’s company soon paid $150,000 to the model, Karen McDougal, to keep her from speaking publicly about it. Mr. Trump later thanked Mr. Pecker for the assistance.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-played-central-role-in-hush-payoffs-to-stormy-daniels-and-karen-mcdougal-1541786601
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As a presidential candidate in August 2015, Donald Trump huddled with a longtime friend, media executive David Pecker, in his cluttered 26th floor Trump Tower office and made a request.

What can you do to help my campaign? he asked, according to people familiar with the meeting.

Mr. Pecker, chief executive of American Media Inc., offered to use his National Enquirer tabloid to buy the silence of women if they tried to publicize alleged sexual encounters with Mr. Trump.

Less than a year later, Mr. Trump asked Mr. Pecker to quash the story of a former Playboy model who said they’d had an affair. Mr. Pecker’s company soon paid $150,000 to the model, Karen McDougal, to keep her from speaking publicly about it. Mr. Trump later thanked Mr. Pecker for the assistance.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-played-central-role-in-hush-payoffs-to-stormy-daniels-and-karen-mcdougal-1541786601

Wow.....   Just waiting for the Orange Brigade to call the WSJ a left wing rag.    :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Wouldn't it be awesome if the media would get as excited about all the secret Congressional payoffs.
The Republic is lost.

Online DB

Wouldn't it be awesome if the media would get as excited about all the secret Congressional payoffs.

Wouldn't it be awesome if we didn't elect crooks and liars to the highest positions of power in our government?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Wouldn't it be awesome if we didn't elect crooks and liars to the highest positions of power in our government?

Wouldn't it be awesome if the media and everyone else would have the same enthusiam exposing them all?

When you are selective and only get wound up about the actions of people you don't like, it damages your credibility.
The Republic is lost.

Online DB

Wouldn't it be awesome if the media and everyone else would have the same enthusiam exposing them all?

When you are selective and only get wound up about the actions of people you don't like, it damages your credibility.

My point is why vote for someone that you know is a crook and a liar? That damages ones credibility too... Trump was a huge target full of hidden sleazy closets. We already know the MSM is biased against Republicans/conservatives. Electing someone with all that baggage is guaranteeing the feeding frenzy. So don't act surprised that is happening as expected.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
My point is why vote for someone that you know is a crook and a liar? That damages ones credibility too... Trump was a huge target full of hidden sleazy closets. We already know the MSM is biased against Republicans/conservatives. Electing someone with all that baggage is guaranteeing the feeding frenzy. So don't act surprised that is happening as expected.

He probably would have been fine, if he hadn’t paid them in the run up to the election.  The MSM would overlook the infidelities, since Trump was a Democrat, at the time of his dalliances.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 10:15:11 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.