Author Topic: Entire US Election System in Question: Fraudulent and Suspicious Activities Reported Nation-wide – A  (Read 661 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Entire US Election System in Question: Fraudulent and Suspicious Activities Reported Nation-wide – And ALWAYS to Democrat’s Benefit
by Jim Hoft November 9, 2018

With voter fraud and integrity issues in Florida, Arizona and across the nation – the entire US election system requires review and repairs.

Yesterday we found out that voter ballots in Florida’s Democrat led Broward County were being transferred between vehicles and loaded on a rental van during the election.  Every day new votes are added to Democrat candidates in close races nation wide.

Florida, Arizona and Montana all had tight senate races with Republicans holding the lead on election night and then just like that, days later, Democrats miraculously pull out victories.

Dan Bongino commented that in Florida there is early and now late voting.  But only Democrats are allowed to vote in the after election ballots.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/entire-us-election-system-in-question-fraudulent-and-suspicious-activities-reported-nation-wide-and-always-to-democrats-benefit/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

The Rats number one goal is to make people lose faith in the election system.

They are succeeding.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
After the success of Frankening of Minnesota a number of years back, the dims know the GOP will roll over and play dead on razor close races.   

I'd bet the farm they have "cheating" contingency blocks and plans in place for these scenarios.  AZ and FL are lost people.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
When we lose, we blame voter fraud. When we win, the Democrats blame voter fraud (or voter suppression).

:shrug:

Easy excuse IMO.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Blatant theft by the dims. Voter fraud is their stock in trade. The first beg instance I recall is the manufactured ballots in Chicago that got JFK elected.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What's even more irritating is when the GOP is in charge of a state, they don't pass voter reform, nor do they enforce it if they do.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
When we lose, we blame voter fraud. When we win, the Democrats blame voter fraud (or voter suppression).

:shrug:

Easy excuse IMO.

Sorry, will have to disagree.  Dim fraudulence has been pretty consistent in razor close elections. (FL in 2000 POTUS, MN, and now AZ, and FL) Too many times lately it seems that a close GOP victory turns blue magically after addition of early and late balloting.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Sorry, will have to disagree.  Dim fraudulence has been pretty consistent in razor close elections. (FL in 2000 POTUS, MN, and now AZ, and FL) Too many times lately it seems that a close GOP victory turns blue magically after addition of early and late balloting.
The Republican will pull ahead and then the Democrats inevitably "find" misplaced ballots and then the Democrat always wins when that happens. They always 'find' just over the number they need to win. Happens all the time. How this is allowed in any election anywhere is beyond my comprehension. This is more like some kind of Russian crap, or South America.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Used to be recounts rarely changed outcomes, or benefited both parties over the long haul.  Now it seems recounts almost always lead to Rat wins.  Something smells about that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Used to be recounts rarely changed outcomes, or benefited both parties over the long haul.  Now it seems recounts almost always lead to Rat wins.  Something smells about that.

Problem is election laws in most states suck. They either don't address or don't enforce fraud and malfeasance.

Right now, Snipes in Broward has been violating the law, and nothing has been done.
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

What's even more irritating is when the GOP is in charge of a state, they don't pass voter reform, nor do they enforce it if they do.

Because that would be racist, or something.

Offline GrouchoTex

If they just quit Gerrymandering them senate elections, we'd be just fine! :cool: