Author Topic: Man, 69, sues to lower age 20 years: ‘You can change your gender. Why not your age?’  (Read 606 times)

rangerrebew

Man, 69, sues to lower age 20 years: ‘You can change your gender. Why not your age?’
Nov 8, 2018 8:58 am

A Dutchman is suing to change his age from 69 to 49. (Image source: YouTube screenshot)
Sarah Taylor Staff Writer

Emile Ratelband, a 69-year-old Dutchman, is suing to legally change his age.

Ratelband reasons that he lives in a society where people can change their genders, so to him, it only makes sense that he can change his age.

Ratelband cites several reasons as to why he wants to lower his age from 69 years to 49 years.

The Dutchman, who is a motivational speaker and media personality in the Netherlands, says that he’d likely have better luck dating, gaining employment, and making large purchases, such as homes or vehicles, if he were younger on paper.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/11/08/man-69-sues-to-lower-age-20-years-you-can-change-your-gender-why-not-your-age?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM-Final%202018-11-08&utm_term=TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM%20-%20last%20270%20days

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
He's right.  You're much more employable at 49 than at 69.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If this becomes a 'thing,' pedophiles are going to have a field day.

Worst part is, how would we stop them?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

So, I could change my age to 9 and go rob a bank and then not get prosecuted because I'm a child?  And, then go into the foster care system?

:silly:

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL

First let's see what happens with this case. I think the vast majority of people have enough common sense to not let grown people legally have sex with children.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
So, I could change my age to 9 and go rob a bank and then not get prosecuted because I'm a child?  And, then go into the foster care system?

It wouldn't surprise me of someont tried just that.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
First let's see what happens with this case. I think the vast majority of people have enough common sense to not let grown people legally have sex with children.

The problem is that gender 'identification' is based on zero science, but has been thrust upon the law as legit. How do we then under the 14th amendment tell one group 'yes, you can identify' and another 'no you cannot' on something that is completely manufactured to begin with? Either all are entitled or none are.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Dexter

The problem is that gender 'identification' is based on zero science, but has been thrust upon the law as legit. How do we then under the 14th amendment tell one group 'yes, you can identify' and another 'no you cannot' on something that is completely manufactured to begin with? Either all are entitled or none are.

If it became legal for adults to have sex with children I would be in the streets protesting loudly. I bet you would too, and just about every sane person in the country. Some things could just never happen because of the public backlash. People just wouldn't allow that to happen. It will never be legal for adults to have sex with children.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 04:12:06 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Offline dfwgator

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
If it became legal for adults to have sex with children I would be in the streets protesting loudly. I bet you would too, and just about every sane person in the country. Some things could just never happen because of the public backlash. People just wouldn't allow that to happen. It will never be legal for adults to have sex with children.

Until the trans- phenomenon I would have agreed with you. Now I just don't know. All it takes is one liberal judge.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Dexter

Until the trans- phenomenon I would have agreed with you. Now I just don't know. All it takes is one liberal judge.

I would be ready for violent revolution if the government allowed adults to have sex with children.
-Socrates

Offline Suppressed

Do transwomen get lower prison sentences than men?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Do transwomen get lower prison sentences than men?

So, if I'm a woman now and I want to pretend I'm a man, is that a transwoman or a transman? 

Offline Suppressed

So, if I'm a woman now and I want to pretend I'm a man, is that a transwoman or a transman?

Transman.  It goes by what you're pretending to be.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Transman.  It goes by what you're pretending to be.

Thanks, I find it all very confusing for some reason.  Despite having been prepared by the Kinks and Lou Reed.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
I would be ready for violent revolution if the government allowed adults to have sex with children.

Probably, but sadly probably not in the bi-coastal Dem strongholds.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
"Emile Ratelband, a 69-year-old Dutchman, is suing to legally change his age.
Ratelband reasons that he lives in a society where people can change their genders, so to him, it only makes sense that he can change his age."

It's Holland, folks.
The judge will probably grant him his wish.