Author Topic: ‘I wagged my buttocks’: TV star gets FILMED strip-teasing undercover cops – and fumes over blowback  (Read 530 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.rt.com/news/441086-german-star-striptease-police-video/?utm_source=miximedia&utm_medium=miximedia&utm_campaign=Miximedia

A German actress has landed herself in hot water after stripping and flashing her bum (and more) to a group of men in a carpark – unaware that the trio were actually undercover police, who then filmed her saucy little striptease.

Antje Monning, 40, described her roadside antics as a spur-of-the-moment decision… that landed her with a €1,200 fine ($1,390). The German sitcom star was caught on video in June by plain-clothed police conducting traffic checks. In the video, the actress – famous for her role as a nun called Jenny in German TV show ‘For Heaven’s Sake’ – can be seen shaking her hips invitingly, while tucking up her skirt.

Offline Frank Cannon

A Catholic comedy from Germany. That must be a real Lederhosen slapper.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I remember this story. It is a few weeks old but authentic. Some forums reject RT, but I know it was a real story covered elsewhere.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

A Catholic comedy from Germany. That must be a real Lederhosen slapper.

Now that's a habit I'd like to get into...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.